Any New mommies??

Options
I have a two month old. First baby. Trying to lose some of that pregnancy weight. Add for support.:smile:

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • silva525
    silva525 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im 23, my daughters now 2. I started using this today. They will surprise you! My daughter acually prefers cut up fruit rather than cookies or candy. Shes taught me alot! I found the hardest thing to do on mat leave was to not snack on stuff! Keep your head up and remember who your doing this for and itll all work out :)
  • bv5319
    bv5319 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    IM NOT A "NEW" MOMMY BUT I AM A MOMMY !!! 15, 14, and 3. . ( girl and then 2 boys)
    ive always got 2 good ears and a beautifully clear screen if you need to vent or have any questions.:flowerforyou:
  • britlem
    britlem Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey!

Im sorta a new mommy. My daughter is 8 months old. Feel free to add me :)
  • eatpizzalift
    eatpizzalift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 month old and i've got 12 pounds to go!! Starting the LiveFit program April 1st! You can add me!
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've got a 4.5 month old, first baby, and I'm struggling to lose the weight again. Before I got pregnant I lost 115 lbs with MFP, and then I gained 60 while pregnant. I'm highly ashamed of this because I knew better!
  • Jennyaya85
    Options
    Hi, I'm sort of a new mommy my youngest is 7 months. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm looking for support and can give the same! Let's do this together!! Good Luck everyone!
  • LauraTBaker
    Options
    I have a 10 month old son, back down to my pre-pregnancy weight (finally!), and now looking to take the extra step and get down to a HEALTHY weight! Feel free to add me!
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi My son is 8 months old, it took me a full 6 1/2-7 months to get to my pre-preg weight. And now I'm below that weight! If you need support, have questions, or anything really you can friend me. I would love to have more moms as friends!
  • agallie89
    agallie89 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm a new mummy again, I now have 2 daughters 19 months and 6 weeks.

My problem is because the age gap is close, I never completely lost my baby weight from y first before getting pregnant again.

Im willing to make some new friends on here so please feel free to add me!!! Good luck everyone!!! xx
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    New mommy here with an almost 7 month old baby boy. Trying to lose baby weight (and pre-baby weight)! 10 down, 60 to go! Feel free to add me :o)
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Just had my first baby in June... I'm slightly above my pre-preg weight, but I was already overweight to begin with so I have a long way to go! You're all welcome to add me.
  • JustinaSanchez
    Options
    Hi! Im a mom to a 7 month old beautiful baby girl and trying to loose my mommy weight too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a 8 month old baby and would love the support of other newish moms, or any moms, to keep me going! Losing the baby fat is a battle but we can do it ladies! =)
  • Caiis101
    Caiis101 Posts: 25
    Options
    My baby girl is 3 months old. I am trying to lose the baby weight too! Feel free to add me.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mummy again, I now have 2 daughters 19 months and 6 weeks.

My problem is because the age gap is close, I never completely lost my baby weight from y first before getting pregnant again.

Im willing to make some new friends on here so please feel free to add me!!! Good luck everyone!!! xx

^^^^ this is me! only add one more lol. My oldest is 4 1/2 then 19 months later I had our only girl, then almost exactly 2 years later had our youngest who is now 11 months.
    I had gotten down to 160 (my goal right now is 155) between them all and felt good but wanted to be more toned so that's why my goal is 155. My pre-pregnancy weight was 145-150 but I was WAY active so I don't think that amount of time commitment is realistic anymore. My first pregnancy I delivered at 185 but my last two I got up to 200 :( I was devestated to be in the 200's but came home at about 185.Now I'm at 166 YAY! only 11 more pounds to go! Feel free to add me anyone. I would love to have more mummy friends :)
  • st82
    st82 Posts: 6
    Options
    My daughter will be five months on Saturday (it has flown by).:-)
  • CatAbiOli
    CatAbiOli Posts: 16
    Options
    I have a 6 year old and a 14 month old, need to lose the weight to keep running after the little one who is so quick on her feet now!!
  • SanDiegoSarah
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 2 year old and 4 year old. I gained 55 and 60 pounds and lost it both times. Feel free to add!