BJs Restraunt and Brewhouse??

Options
Anyone know where to find the nutrition break down? The website only has the menu and MFP only has calorie count in the database but Im more concerned with Carbs.. Im scared here ppl lol my friend asked me to go to dinner with her cause she needs to talk, going through a hard time so of course I said yes and she could pick.. ugh she picked BJs lol First off im a beer fanatic so its gonna be hard by passing second Im having issues finding nutritional facts boo!! Any help? Any low carbers who know what I should eat here?

Replies

• allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    From what I have read online they only provide that info in their restaurants in CA. Maybe call one of the CA locations and see if they can fax or email it to you?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Giggity.

Anyway, when I eat at a restaurant that doesn't have nutrition facts available, I just use the facts from a different restaurant. For example, a 12oz ribeye is pretty much going to be the same everywhere, or a 1/2 lb burger + fries, or whatever.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Ooo matron
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I actually emailed them for it a couple of weeks ago. If you private mesasge me with your email I will send it to you. You should be scared. I was shocked at how much their food "costs".
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    the flatbread margarita (sp) pizza and salad is awesome. I recommend it. Also, everything on the Enlightened Entrees is under 570 calories. go to the website you should see it there.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Chicken lettuce wraps - skip the wontons
    Seared Ahi
    They have a variety of salads, just skip the crunchy garnishes and sweet dressings.
    Oh and skip the beer....
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    BJ's has some nutrition on their website for their lighter options. But, if you ask your waiter for the info, they should be able to give it! I did one time for the pizookies, and they handed me a list with all the info!
  • lotte24601
    lotte24601 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As someone mentioned above, if you're in CA, they have the nutritional info available there at the table (at the one near me it's in its own little booklet next to the condiments). My BJs also has an "enlightened" (don't blame me, I don't name these things) section of the menu, with options 600 calories and under, some of which don't look terribly carby, and a couple where it looks like the majority of the carbs would come from a rice based side which could be easily swapped out for veggies.

Sadly, there's no help on the beer front. That stuff's carbtasticly delicious.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    I actually emailed them for it a couple of weeks ago. If you private mesasge me with your email I will send it to you. You should be scared. I was shocked at how much their food "costs".

Thanks your a life saver :-)
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Google is your friend:

www.exercise4weightloss.com/support-files/bj-brewhouse.pd
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Dunno about the calories...but I do know the one time I went there it was some of the worst food I've ever had.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Damn! I thought this was a thread about three of my favorite things.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    BJ's has some nutrition on their website for their lighter options. But, if you ask your waiter for the info, they should be able to give it! I did one time for the pizookies, and they handed me a list with all the info!

I would not want to see that info. lol I love those!! however I will def. be skipping tommorrow night lol
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Google is your friend:

www.exercise4weightloss.com/support-files/bj-brewhouse.pd

This link didnt work :-( Boo
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options

I see what you did there, and I like it :tongue:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You can request this information and they have to provide it at your local location.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I got the flatbread pesto and salad. It was on their lunch special, and less than 600 calories. It was yummy.
  • evansproudmama
    Options

I see what you did there, and I like it :tongue:

HAHA LMAO!! Love it!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I love BJs. Their pizza is incredible!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I love BJs

Me too....