-30 lbs comparison photo!

Options
Today I was in shock when I realized I've lost 30 lbs (13,5 kg)! I only have two friends (IRL) and felt I just need someone to share my happiness with, so I decided to post this comparison photo, because I love looking at everyone else's comparison photos, they really inspire me!

I used to weigh 143 lbs (65 kg). Then I went through all sorts of things (including a depression) and 5 years later I "all of a sudden" weighed 188 lbs (85 kg)! I am now 26 years old and on my way of getting back into shape, but this time I'm finally gonna get all those muscles I've always wanted :)

I now weigh 158 lbs (72 kg) and every tiny bit to get here has been a struggle. I really look up to all you people who have lost more than me, there are so many of you here on MFP that has lost INSANE amounts of weight. I hope you understand how incredibly strong you are!

My inspiration is Jillian Michaels, I would love to have a body like hers :) I have about 11 lbs (5 kg) more I would like to lose, but as I also want to gain muscle I'll just see how it feels for every pound I drop.

I only just now realized that this photo only shows the difference between 20 of the pounds I've lost. After I'm done with this weightloss I'll show a comparison photo of the whole span, I promise :) And no, I haven't stolen the t-shirt, the photo is taken in a fitting room :)

comparison.jpg

Replies

• b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    wow you look great. I also lost a lot in my face and upper arms/chest/shoulders

both pics are cute but you are realllly super cute now

keep it up!
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :)))
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you look fabulous--I'm so proud of you!
  • Skyflier83
    Options
    You look amazing! You must be so happy :laugh:
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Way to go. You look fab.
  • carlymouritsen
    Options
    You look awesome!

To be honest, you looked great before, but 20lbs made an amazing difference on you!

Great job :flowerforyou:
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great! I weigh 154 currently, but you look so much better than me! It's crazy how differently people carry weight. Great Job!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    beautiful job !!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! How tall are you?
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good work! I can tell!!!
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind comments! I'm incredibly happy for this, it feels like this is the first time I feel proud of myself! :) Serenetranqui was wondering how tall I am, and I'm 5'10'' (176 cm).

Have a wonderful day everyone! <3
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • montata
    montata Posts: 18
    Options
    you look amazing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!