What I hate to lose.....

Options
DietingMommy08
DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
So everybody is always talking about losing fat and being all excited and happy about it, ect ect.

What is the one thing you HATE losing when u lose weight??

Mine would be my boobs.... at my highest weight I was a D cup... at my lowest weight I was a B.... I feel myself shrinking as the weight falls off. :frown:

Replies

• maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    So everybody is always talking about losing fat and being all excited and happy about it, ect ect.

What is the one thing you HATE losing when u lose weight??

Mine would be my boobs.... at my highest weight I was a D cup... at my lowest weight I was a B.... I feel myself shrinking as the weight falls off. :frown:
    Haha me to sept I'm a double A now lol started at a small C it sucks but I was more unhappy with my big belly then I am now with my small boobs
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this will happen when I lose my weight, but my weight is a defensive measure. And I don't mean that I could kill someone with my ham-hock arm (which I can), but I mean emotionally. I have a crispy, crunchy shell right now, and it is easy to distance people by thinking that people don't want to be around me because of my weight. Or that they are not attracted to me because of my weight.
    I probably SHOULD lose this, but it is still scary.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Don't know if this will happen when I lose my weight, but my weight is a defensive measure. And I don't mean that I could kill someone with my ham-hock arm (which I can), but I mean emotionally. I have a crispy, crunchy shell right now, and it is easy to distance people by thinking that people don't want to be around me because of my weight. Or that they are not attracted to me because of my weight.
    I probably SHOULD lose this, but it is still scary.

awww.
    Thats just when you keep yourself defensive from the jerks that didnt pay you no attention before you lost the weight.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of freaking out because my butt is shrinking. While that's not a bad thing, my thighs aren't shrinking in proportion, so it feels like I have a tiny butt and huge legs. If I weren't already having a hard time eating enough (because of breastfeeding) I'd be going for walks every day now that it's warming up. But I really can't afford to burn more calories than I already am (800-900 from just breastfeeding).
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    My butt! It's really not shrinking that much, but I don't wanna lose my badonk.
    As for the tata's, I would love to lose 'em!
  • Zsquared
    Zsquared Posts: 54
    Options
    My boobs and my ability to tell fat girl jokes about myself.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    My butt! It's really not shrinking that much, but I don't wanna lose my badonk.
    As for the tata's, I would love to lose 'em!

I lose my boobs but I can admit I get more definition to my butt. Though my boobs are more valuable to me then my butt. lol.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Boobs :( I can't bear the idea of them getting any smaller, but I feel like they definitely are shrinking.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have no butt...and I'd pray to lose it in the boobs!!!!
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    I'll be happy to lose all of it. As long as i have at least a B cup left. Large boobs/butts run in the family so I think i'm safe...I'd donate some to you girls right now if i could!
  • Huggenkiss27
    Options
    I'm also part of the "I don't want to lose my boobs" group. At my heaviest I had DDs and I'm at a full B now and I can tell they're going, going, gone!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a clothes horse - I love clothes, and have always reveled in my lovely wardrobe. It makes me sad when I take perfectly fantastic articles of clothing that I love to the consignment shop because I've shrunk out of them. . But I'll get over it and make myself feel better by shopping. . .
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    All of the clothes that don't fit me anymore.
    That sense of "warmth" (When I lose weight I'm always cold)
    My cat likes my belly to lay on. (But I still want to get rid of my belly!)
    All the money I will lose buying new clothes.
  • commonly_unique
    Options
    It sounds weird, but I'm afraid to lose my curves. I love my body and the way it looks right now, but I know I need to lose 70 lbs to be in a healthy range. I'm afraid I'm going to lose that curvy figure that I love because it makes me feel like a woman and not a stick!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My boobs too! When I first lost weight two years ago I started a 34E and went to 32DD. I then gained the weight back and my boobs stayed to same :| so now I'm feeling I'm going to be an A cup by the time i'm finished and it does discourage me sometimes haha
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of freaking out because my butt is shrinking. While that's not a bad thing, my thighs aren't shrinking in proportion, so it feels like I have a tiny butt and huge legs. If I weren't already having a hard time eating enough (because of breastfeeding) I'd be going for walks every day now that it's warming up. But I really can't afford to burn more calories than I already am (800-900 from just breastfeeding).

that sounds high. It's none of my beeswax, but most of the mommies I know only get about 500 for their milk production....are you feeding twins?

Just tryin to be helpful...so you don't over-count your calories. :flowerforyou:
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Boobs for sure. My butt is huge and I will gladly donate to whoever wants it... but my poor boobs are shrinking away :sad: :sad:
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i dont know if it will happen because it hasnt yet, but this is only the beginning of my journey...but the thing i dont want to lose is also my boobs :/
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    The only thing I miss about being fat was the built in insulation it provided. Everything else that I "lost" was just fine with me.
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    i have to add to this when I lose weight I have to say good-by to my boobs and believe me it's not pretty. But as much as I hate to lose the boobs I love losing the fat on my belly so I guess we have to give up something to gain something.