Walk away the pounds challenge

Options
I started a group a few months back and we have challenges .............we just completed the valentines day challenge in Feb .. so Now its time to do a March Challenge... we need to do some miles... its beautiful weather and I think its time for a weekly mileage challenge ... if you are interested let me know and I can add you to the group!

We Will start week one with a certain amount of miles and up it each week for 4 weeks..... the important thing is to get that body moving... I have some health issues and Im tired of letting it own me.. so lets move it.... the goal in the 4 weeks is 10 pounds :)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    come on guys this will be fun :) and motivating :)
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    I think the thread keeps getting lost.... lets move it move it move it
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'll join! The weather's been nice, and then of course I have some Leslie Sansone's walk away the pounds. Maybe set some weekly goals and more people will follow?
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi there I'm all for it and your right the weather has been nice
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i will join your challenge when dose it start
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    My German Shepherd and I can give it a try.
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    im interested ... never joined any of these challenges ... what are the specifics ... and is this a "new" challenge ... its already mid-march
  • cherrytulips
    Options
    Count me in!
  • shenhannigans
    Options
    I'm game! I've got a few of the videos and I walk about home from work each day (about 3 miles). I haven't been doing any of the videos or extra walking as much as I should, so I need a bit of a kick in the behind!
  • lbixler
    lbixler Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me please! I'm new to this site and need some motivation.
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    We will start this on Monday... Ill add you to the group its called topazwarriors.... Ill be putting information there about the weekly challenges and we also post daily motivational quotes... recipes anything that will help everyone succeed :)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Did 5 miles today. Where is everyone?
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I completed 10 miles on the stationary bike (if that counts for anything). :smile: