:(

Options

Replies

• TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Stoner dog... enough said. Time for happy dance with a big wide smile.

Cheer up! People used to be taught that if they don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all. Karma will come back to whomever brought you down.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Im riding the pity party train too tonight... :(

TO ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTERS
    Im sorry you are running out of peanut butter...that is a damn shame!
    Im sorry your girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend) was too silly to realise what a good guy she was letting go of...
    Its crappy someone called you a rude name... want me to sit on them? I have plenty of "*kitten*-phyxiation" pounds to lay on em!
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    <<<

Cheer up! People used to be taught that if they don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all. Karma will come back to whomever brought you down.

Thanks, but I do love this person with all my heart as I know they love me unconditionally........she has to, we are family........it's just appalling that she doesn't think about it before she says it..........and whats more is she wants to talk to me after she says it.........ugh. Then when I don't she decides she's going to act all mad about the fact that I won't stick around to hear her.........
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    If these don't make you smile, nothing will:

tumblr_lg5i4rcajP1qcxiaqo1_500.jpg

129186626195726229.jpg

cute-puppy-pictures-outside-needs-hug.jpg

LznhVpFTu4lzrud1Dxz23pWs_500.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it...it probably sucks less than the love of your life deciding you aren't the 'one' for them(after over a year). I'll go ahead and jump up with you on the sadface wagon and we can be miserable together. :drinker:
    Since misery loves company, can I join in, too?
    I'm splitting with my husband, I have crappy self-esteem, and I'm almost out of peanut butter.
    The peanut butter is the saddest part.

Come on in, water's warm........but honestly, its a turn around type of thread.........kinda feelin' a lil better here........you are an awesome, intelligent, warm hearted, and spectacular person! You deserve to be happy just like everyone else.........just cause some ppl got a problem, don't mean you got to too. Its their loss honey, remember that always *gives a hug to Corylda*
    Thank you and right back atcha.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm having that kind of a day. Woke up in a funk, too much stress at work, call from my depressed mom whose dad just died.

Find a way to smile. I'm watching Biggest Loser reruns to get my cry/motivation on.

SOOOOO sorry for your Mom's loss and yours for losing a Grandpa!! I have been there and it sucks!! *hug* Will be praying for you tonight.......

As awful as it sounds my grandpa needed to pass on. He's been bed-ridden and paralyzed for the past few years unable to communicate (even though he still had all his faculties). Thank you, though.

I hope these guys are able to cheer you up!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Life sucks.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    <<<

Thanks, but I do love this person with all my heart as I know they love me unconditionally........she has to, we are family........it's just appalling that she doesn't think about it before she says it..........and whats more is she wants to talk to me after she says it.........ugh. Then when I don't she decides she's going to act all mad about the fact that I won't stick around to hear her.........

It is always hardest when it is family. Without bearing my own burdens upon you, I assure you I understand. This will pass. Big hugs. :flowerforyou: :cry:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    hug.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it...it probably sucks less than the love of your life deciding you aren't the 'one' for them(after over a year). I'll go ahead and jump up with you on the sadface wagon and we can be miserable together. :drinker:
    I'm splitting with my husband, I have crappy self-esteem, and I'm almost out of peanut butter.

Feelin' pretty down myself. Contemplating a divorce. And as for self-esteem...what's that? Not sure I ever had good self-esteem.

I'll share my peanut butter with you...with both of you...hope you like creamy..
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Much thanks goes out to everyone here........thanks.........and mab, I totally understand and that's good that you understand that but that doesn't make it less painful than what it was to see him go........I too hope these guys help you out too to feel better! :)

Toygrrl.....I am glad that you understand, but I am sorry you yourself have to go through these things........I know it'll pass. But in your worries, do NOT forget that you rock, you are intelligent, and beautiful! :)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

I shot a bullet through my marriage too, after seven very LONG months. My lawyer is going to file for dissolution of marriage on Monday.
    I didn't suffer heartbreak, though. AndI think I have my own self-esteem issues , I lost something extremely important to me and I don't know how to come to terms with it. Also, because the girls he cheated with are like whoa, and not in the Mya way.

I can't mourn me forever, so now I'm like

tumblr_m0xvbveHIT1r9u9ubo1_250.gif
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    hug.jpg

*hugs back* thanks!
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Feelin' pretty down myself. Contemplating a divorce. And as for self-esteem...what's that? Not sure I ever had good self-esteem.

I'll share my peanut butter with you...with both of you...hope you like creamy..

Creamy is awesome and I am sorry about both marriages! That is SO hard, I know!! major hugs to you both!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    <<<

If it's family, its someting you just have to listen to with half an ear and let go. Read my blog today about my sisters and my love 'em/kill 'em relationship with them. Still family and still love them, but dayum!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Creamy is awesome and I am sorry about both marriages! That is SO hard, I know!! major hugs to you both!!
    I'm an equal opportunity PB lover, so creamy is fine. We will all be okay. Tomorrow is Friday.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    <<<

If it's family, its someting you just have to listen to with half an ear and let go. Read my blog today about my sisters and my love 'em/kill 'em relationship with them. Still family and still love them, but dayum!

Agreed ^^, its the fact that they love me SOOOOOOOOO much that this attitude really hurts when it comes about........definitely something to remember for my next session........
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    bearhugs.jpg
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    <<<

Agreed ^^, its the fact that they love me SOOOOOOOOO much that this attitude really hurts when it comes about........definitely something to remember for my next session........
    Well hopefully you can salvage things well. Good luck!
  • lizsharlow
    Options
    karma makes it way around the table, the person that hurt your feelings will get their feelings hurt just the same. don't even let it get you down. pull out your favorite funny movie (like "malibu's most wanted) and laugh till you have tears in your eyes!! a kuno mat-taa!!! (i think i spelled it right, from the "loin king")