any p90xers out there?

Options
So far I'm in the middle of my 7th week of p90x Lean, getting great results. Anyone else have any questions or advice to give?

Replies

• libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have no advice but I am in week one! Ouch is pretty much all I have at this point lol!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Hey! I am currently in the middle of my second week using P90X and I've already lost about 5 pounds so far. I was wondering at what point will I start to notice significant changes in my body (smaller gut, more toned arms or legs, stuff like that)?
  • trijohnny
    trijohnny Posts: 15
    Options
    I am in week 4 this week Plus runing 10-15 miles per week. Only thing I would say is to throw some running into the mix.....
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started noticing changes (well co workers and friends) were saying my face was looking thinner with in 10-12 days. Next would be my stomach going down with in16-20 days. Just a high protein diet and staying away from fatty sugary things.

As for running, I have been training for a 5k run for the weekend. So the last 4 weeks I have been running 2-3 miles 4 days a week.

32lbs in less than 7 weeks
  • SSNok
    SSNok Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing play!

I am currently crossing my arms into the shape of a "X"
  • cclamar8
    cclamar8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am two weeks away from finishing my first round! So far I have lost 16.4 pounds and there have been a lot of changes :) I also drink Shakeology and I love it!
  • JMcNiel24
    JMcNiel24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I just started p90x myself. I worked out last week to kenpo, cardio, and core syn. Now I'm on week 1 of the lean plan. Eating healthier and walk/sprint in the afternoons. Hoping my love handles fade away soon. Anybody have excersize suggestions for love handles?

Learned the hard way. Must wear shoes while doing P90x