New to the site

Options
Trying to lose my post baby weight and struggling with my overweight hubby not taking care of himself or supporting my weight loss, I would love to meet other people who are trying to get healthier and improve their lives

Replies

• nikkiw29
    nikkiw29 Posts: 25
    Options
    HI!

My long term boyfriend doesn't support my desire to change either. It's really difficult being in a relationship with someone who doesn't support weight loss.
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am always looking for more MFP friends! My boyfriend isn't overweight but he has a crazy metabolism that lets him eat anything he wants 5 times a day. I know it's difficult! You can do it!! Anyone is welcome to add me to their friends list!
  • mattgleason
    Options
    I am brand spanking new to this. I feel for people whose significant other won't support them. My wife fully supports me and at the same time, does not get on me about the extra weight. We are kind of both in the same boat. :smile: Hopefully she will be joining me here.
  • schellm12
    schellm12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me I'm also new and looking for supportive people. My husband basically works 24/7 and has a killer metabolism so he really doesn't gain weight and plus he works on oil rigs so he also works out 24/7 basically because of his job. Although he supports me I'm doing this all on my own. Good luck and just know you can do it!