Bored with workout video

Options
I've got 30 DS and I don't like having the same routine over and over.. I Don't think workout dvds are for me, i need some variety in my life! Lol

Replies

• Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    There is a TON of workout videos online... Also books and other tools. You don't "have to" do a workout video. You just need to be active. Do you like to dance? Do that. Do you like to go outside? Then go for a walk or jog. If you have the internet you have MILLIONS of workout options at your fingertips!!! Keep it interesting and change up the exercises... the last thing you want is to get stuck in a slump due to boredom.

I get bored VERY easy with the same workout routine. So I create my own workouts, every day is different and is usually a good mixture of cardio/toning. You just have to find what works for you! :smile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Mmix it up - you don't have to do 30DS for 30 days straight. I got bored with it too, and started doing a different DVD every other day (first it was Banish Fat Boost Metabolism). I still do that, in fact - I have a stack of 8 workout DVDs on top of my entertainment center and rotate through them. Although I will say that this past week I have done the same DVD every day because I just got Kickbox FastFix last weekend and I love it! :bigsmile: But I will rotate it with other DVDs when the novelty wears off!

If you're not sure what you want to buy, check your local library and see what workout DVDs they might have. I've checked out several Bob Harper DVDs, a Tae Bo and other JM DVDs - nice to try before you buy.
  • cclamar8
    cclamar8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have you tried beachbody dvd's? They have a ton of selections! I'm doing P90X and Brazil Butt Lift and I love it!