holy, CHEESE batman!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Umm... cheese. It's basically a staple eaten at every meal.
    In fact I am eating salad with some cheddar in it right now. I mean come on, without cheese it would just be vegetables:grumble: I'm not a rabbit :noway:

rabbits probably like cheese, too.

i'm eating some pita chips that would go GREAT with some smoked swiss...

*salivating*
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    They make shirts for our kind, you know
    i_love_cheese_tshirt-p2350103751698542793ywt_400.jpg
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    now I want a cheesesteak :smile:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    don't forget the cheesecake! :love:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Cheesecake!!!!!!!!!! :sad: Do you think Cheescake Factory should be burned or bronzed????
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake!!!!!!!!!! :sad: Do you think Cheescake Factory should be burned or bronzed????
    Burned. That way I can avoid them and their high calorie foods. Who needs em anyway? Cheese doesn't need any extra help!
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    the sharper the better...yum
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

There is this Amish cheese company where my ex's family lives that makes XXX sharp cheddar. It's amazing.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Burned. That way I can avoid them and their high calorie foods. Who needs em anyway? Cheese doesn't need any extra help!

how about the 6 pound servings:noway:

that should be a plate for the entire table. 1x and never again!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

There is this Amish cheese company where my ex's family lives that makes XXX sharp cheddar. It's amazing.

Where is the drooling smiley??

I love cheese. If the doctor ever tells me I am allergic to it, get used to seeing me wearing hives!!

:blushing:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Cheese is a staple in my house. Right now we have light cheddar, mozzarella, feta, laughing cow, and jalapeno gouda...

Cheese is also the reason I am over my fat amount daily :blushing:
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    jbuerer: If you like blue cheese, then you must also like blue costello... yum, yum, yum! But can't have cheese without a water cracker or good bread. Those kill me with the high carb content.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I started using dryer cheeses so I can get tons of taste without blowing my food budget for the day.

It's working pretty well- which is good, because I can't quit cheese!
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Cheese is a staple in my house. Right now we have light cheddar, mozzarella, feta, laughing cow, and jalapeno gouda...

And shredded cheeses, and chipotle cheddar slices and Kraft extra sharp and gouda slices and swiss slices......We have been getting the Sargento deli slices for at least some fewer calories.:love:
  • jenninsocal
    jenninsocal Posts: 419
    Options
    *raises hand* Low-fat cheese helps me with trying to lose weight, and not feeling like I am missing something. I LOVE laughing cow cheese on reduced-fat triscuits. YUM!
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I actually need to watch my cheese intake as it tends to make me sick. I wish I would just get hives!:laugh:
    But I just prepare my tummy and eat the cheese because it is tooooo good to live without.
    ................Shredded cheese on a salad, goat cheese pizza, feta cheese by the brick, Laughing cow cheese on a triscuit, Bleu cheese and strawberries on baby spinich drizzled with a balsamic vinegrette and sprinkled with crushed walnuts and a milkchocolate cheese cake for dessert....................... O, Sorry, I forgot where I was for a minute there.:blushing:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm *that* person who picks up the shredded cheese that falls off a taco (or any other meal) and puts it securely back in place so I don't miss a bite! :laugh: