Replies

• MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    JEEPERS! you look great! and your gym is pretty spiffy too
  • Talirae9
    Talirae9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! And 10 years younger! :)
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Holy S**t!!! You are AMAZING! Much more than just an inspiration to others.! :wink:
  • nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh!! You are so inspiring. I can't believe the difference. You look amazing! Thank you for sharing.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You absolutely look like a different person! Along with the weight, went the years. You found the fountain of youth!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are gorgeous and success stories like yours are such an inspiration for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE the home gym. I'm trying to do the same in my basement -- thanks for those pics, too. :smile:
  • LauraRose03
    LauraRose03 Posts: 140
    Options
    This is absolutely incredible!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! It's people like you who keep the rest of us going!!!!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    wow! wow!! wow!!!

CONGRATS on all of your hard work!! you LOOK amazing and i would dare bet that you FEEL amazing!!

and your home gym is also just great ~ :) ~ i'm sooo jealous about that! haha

THANKS for sharing this - so motivational and inspiring!!
  • shcarter67
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great and I love your commitment.
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Today is My 415 Day on MFP and Just wanted to share a bit of my story...I have loss over 150+lbs during this time By Just Exercising and a Low Calorie diet ((1200-1500))
    No Weight loss Surgery or Fad Diets... Done Completely thru DETERMINATION!!!!!!! Here are A good bit of My Before and After Pictures to see Where I have Come From.. Also a Few Pics of My home gym where I have had lost alot of Blood, Sweat and Tears along My Journey...

I know If I CAN & DID do this, that anyone can... I Finally Believe in Myself more today then I ever have and know that I can Accomplish ANYTHING I put my mind to by Just BELIEVING in ME.....

"Believe and you WILL Achieve"
    rachel_before_after-2.pngblog-1.pngskin.png374927_2438139234511_1282673713_31918787_957193172_n.jpgbff2-2.pngmusclebaa.png4382157_792.jpgdc9e2741-2261-40d3-8e82-303a1c53d952.png4382157_2596.jpgme6.jpg

My Home Gym...
    107.jpg106.jpg105-2.jpg108.jpg

~Rachel xoxo

i was loooking into getting a heavy bag. How did it work out for you??? Your results are AMAZING!!
  • lclowe0808
    lclowe0808 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing and hard work does pay off.
  • kaf330
    kaf330 Posts: 61
    Options
    You have done brilliantly, well done. You look about 15 years younger now too

^^this for sure
  • kbuelo
    kbuelo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great home gym! And AMAZING transformation! Congrats and thanks for sharing! :) You look fantastic!
  • suziesoule
    Options
    Amazing!! Eating right and exercise is amazing. No road worth traveling is easy to get to but you have inspired everyone! Great job.
  • jessica091303
    jessica091303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's amazing...and I'm sure worth all your hard work! thanks so much for posting!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is definitely one of those jaw dropping transformations. Congratulations on the results from all of your hard work. Your home gym is great...makes me want to run out and add equipment to mine. Thanks for sharing. You are definitely and inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    AMAZING accomplishment!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for being an inspiration!
  • mazomomma
    mazomomma Posts: 14
    Options
    Your post is truly an inspiration. Congratulations to you. You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • prayerwalker
    Options
    you go girl!!!! you look amazing!!