415 Days on MFP.... Look at Me Now!!!! w/pics

Options

Replies

• NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the inspiration and you should be so proud! So amazing!
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Wonderful results
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring!!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all. You look amazing. Great job and congratulations on your hard work and dedication. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    amazing job. You look fantaboulous!!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for posting your story and pictures for us all, you truly are an inspiration.

I love the picture of you and your son at the football game- what a cutie!
  • PugLuvMn
    PugLuvMn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your are truly an inspiration!
    Congrats, congrats, congrats!..You look fab!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! Such and awesome job!! I know you are so very proud of yourself as you should be, that is truly a strong dedication and determination. I am so happy for youl:flowerforyou:
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!

How awesome this is and such an inspiration to us all.

Sure would like your gym to fit into my tiny apartment.
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look A-MAZ-ING!
  • lisaschurter
    Options
    You should be realy, really proud of yourself. I'm proud of you and will keep you in mind as I trudge forth :smile:
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person. And especially congradulations on USING your gym as opposed to letting ti gather dust in an abandoned corner!
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! Congrats on your weight loss and dedication !!!!:happy:
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Seeing stuff like this always helps to motivate me to stay on target!
  • PAVS30
    PAVS30 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm glad that you posted this bc you have given me the couarge and support to continue with my weight loss. I was always really skinny and then I got pregnant 5 years ago and I gained 91lbs during my pregnanct. I have tried everything you can think of to lose my weight. I would lose a little then gain it back. You are truly an inspiration to me. Thank you!! Keep up the good work too!!
  • Mamba72001
    Mamba72001 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look absolutely fantastic! You do look like a different person.
    And as someone said, your smile tells the entire story.

You are amazing.....I am very happy for you!
  • mysticwonder
    Options
    Amazing! Like others have said, you've lost a good 15-20 yrs. Unreal! That gym of yours is to die for. Congrats!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! .....So very jealous of your gym. I've got weights and resistance bands, but would love to have all those machines (and I'd really love to get me a punching bag one of these days - but I don't think my neighbors would appreciate it). Lol
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    simply amazing! you don't even look the same - in a totally good way though! the now pics and the one of you in the pink shirt - whoa! dramatic difference!

congrats on all your hard work and effort!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration, and to see that your son is still very young is amazing. My only down fall is I am at work 12 hours a day monday thru friday so it doesn't leave me much time to work out.