T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Team - Week 25

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Good morning all, You guys are so sweet and encouraging. Thanks a lot you made my day:flowerforyou:

Your right lulu and indianagranny, this is an additional motivation, I have to do this now and I will. Thanks again for the encouragement

adopt, I give you a lot of credit travelling so far with 3 little ones. But it sounds like this is going to be great letting the children meet their grandparents, how exciting.

button, glad your feeling better

Punka, you print up your daily log everyday of all the things you plan to eat? That is a good idea.

Well I will see you all soon, off to church and then tomorrow My family and I are travelling to Santa Cruz, CA to have some fun by the beach. I am sure eating on the pier and boardwalk is not going to be so great but plan to be walking 5-6 hours, so I am sure I will be okay if I do not over indulge.

Have a wonderful Sunday
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Options
    Hiya team :flowerforyou:

I didn't have time to post before I left on Friday so here it is :smile:

Zano - SW 211 CW 204 GW 165 lost 2lbs
    Buttonnose - SW 200 - CW 195.6 GW 140 Gnd 1.6 lbs.
    manda1111 - sw198/gw135/cw171 = 2pound loss
    punka - sw 278(05 weight)/ gw 170/cw194.4
    indianagranny sw216.2/gw160/ cw 188.6 9 pound gain
    healthymom sw208 gw150 cw172 -2 lbs
    adopt4 - sw 273/gw 165/cw 228.6 - 4 oz gain
    cyndeebee - SW 136 GW - 115 CW 126...no loss, but no gain, either...
    lulubar-SW205/GW 145/CW 185 =1 lb. lost
    Lorann = SW 285 / GW 145 / CW 247 = lost 2 lbs

Just got back from camping and I haven't had time to read the posts, will do that later... I am sooo burnt and tired .. I'm heading to bed and will post again after I get some sleep!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Good Evening Team,

Hope all is well with eveyone... I have been around just havent loged in...I guess its cuz I have been stuck in Farm Land!!!! thanks anita LMAO...

Momma2four - Glad to see you have joined the team....sry I havent been on in a few...

Sry lulu no excuse for me not to be checking in.. although I have been eatting good and riding my bike along with walking have to get back to the gym...and get back on tack...

sheila
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Okay gang - just popping in to say have a GREAT week, STAY on course ~ eat right, log your foods, drink your water and move your buns!!!!!! We only have ourselves to blame for our failures and we only have ourselves to thank for our successes! This week is gonna be gooooood! I can feel it!

Kisses ~ mmmmmmmmpah:smooched:
    lulu:heart:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    good morning Team,

Just wanted to say I have started my week of good, got up went for my 8 mile bike ride No kids so we were done in 50 minutes LOL now i am off to do some running around... Have a great Monday and remember log you food and exercise... and make sure to drink all you water... good luck...

Sheila
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    good morning Team,

Just wanted to say I have started my week of good, got up went for my 8 mile bike ride No kids so we were done in 50 minutes LOL now i am off to do some running around... Have a great Monday and remember log you food and exercise... and make sure to drink all you water... good luck...

Sheila

Wow,great bike ride.... high fives to you:smile:

Im still here! I just finished my cardio for the day. I did a dvd on kickbox for 30mins then i did bootcamp style work out for 30mins. I burned a total of 580 cals.

Have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:
  • Buttonnose
    Buttonnose Posts: 76
    Options
    Just stopping by to say hello... and let everyone know I am getting back on track this week. Today I walked 2 1/2 hours, plus watched what I ate. My goal for the end of this week is to be down to 192 lbs. Wish me luck.

Hope all of you are doing well!!!

Button
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    2023 miles... 234,568 potty stops... 40 hours....7 states...

Made it! Got here yesterday afternoon. Making up for the crap I ate the second leg of the trip, trying to get my water in which is hard because I'm constantly thirsty and sweating (humidity) so I need more than I usually drink even. Hard to stay ahead of it right now.

Not eating junk but have enjoyed one or two of grandma's cookies, but everything else I've been doing good, so that i'm not gong over. Too humid to walk too much, but hoping to feel awake enough tomorrow to go on a long walk, even if I will be soaking wet when I get back.

Keep it up, folks!
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Options
    Good morning team :flowerforyou:

Well I think I've finally recovered from the weekend... it was a complete bust for me and I'm sure I've gained a couple pounds... (plus started TOM which really sucked when camping) there was no place to walk unless I wanted to walk into a bear and the water was sooooo cold that I didn't get to swim, so no real exercise over the weekend but I didn't do to bad with the eating, I know I was over the calories just not by a whole lot. So back at it this week and with no other trips planned for a while I should be good :smile:

It's been really hard doing my walking the past week with the huge blister still on my foot ... so I haven't been walking as far or long as before, can only do about half an hour at a time. At least it's something.

Ok need to go get ready for work... only 4 more days then off for 2 weeks!!! :drinker: I can't wait!!

Have a great day all!! :flowerforyou:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey all. Welcome new people. Sorry I haven't been around... was gone all weekend... Jason and I went out with a couple friends on the 4 wheelers this weekend and camped out. I don't really know how I did with food, because we only ate like two meals Saturday and Sunday. We were so busy that we didn't really eat a whole lot. I did bad with water that is for sure, I didn't have any Saturday and a good part of Sunday. But, I have to get off here and get my daughter up. I'll be back later to read everyone's posts.
  • Buttonnose
    Options
    Good day Team

Wow..looks like a few of us slipped this weekend. Hey let's not worry about it...let's just go forward. I think everyone slips occassionally. I don't think it is the slipping that we should be so concerned about and more so just being able to put ourselves back on track. If we are aware of our slip and are able to get back on the horse and start riding it again...that is what is important. So that's it for my input on that subject.

Went out for a good hard walk/run today. Starting to put some running into my walk...I run for a block then walk for a block and then run again...and keep doing that. Man was a a drenched rat when I got home and it wasn't because it was raining...Nope I was working up a sweat...but that is a good thing. Felt a bit ill though afterwards...but as the day goes on and I am eating starting to regain my strength.

Well sticking to my goal of 192 by the end of the week...working hard at it too.

Button
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just checkin in quick before I shower and get ready for work

I spent the majority of the AM watering the garden and then spraying weeds. Got done around 11am and by the time I came inside I was drenched in sweat because it was easily 90 by then. Yesterday it was 102, today and tomorrow is supposed to reach 103 and the rest of the week in the 100's. I plan to spent the WHOLE DAY on Thursday at Marty's pool getting some much needed swimming and rest and relaxation in.. LOL!

Anyway.. I had my first full day at work yesterday. 9 hours on my feet in a hot deli and I was so tired when I got home. Since it was hot outside, the deli was slammed with people getting salads and sandwhich makings. Everyone I work with is very nice and patient. They kept telling me I was doing a great job for never having worked in a restaraunt or fast food before. Took some motrin and went to bed. My back hurt, my shoulders hurt and my feet hurt and on top of that Aunt Flo arrived 1/2 way through my shift... (OH GREAT!!!) :angry: I work today from 2-9 so at least a shorter shift than yesterday by 2 hours. I feel better today, but still a little crampy from the PMS....nothing midol wont handle.

ADOPT4- Glad you made it safely to your destination. I need either you to call me or have your hubby call Rob when you see this. Its important but not life critical. Have a great time!!!!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Hi Gang,

Still here - just been real busy. Things falling apart around here and not sleeping well at all. So if I don't check in know I am hopefully sleeping. getting at least 80 ounces water a day. eating ok. Take care.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Ok gang, now I have the time to read some posts.

First off welcome new members. You'll love this group. I've been with the group for a little over a month now and I love them. You need support? You'll get it here and then some. We've had quite a few new people and I got this idea from indianagranny and I think it's a great idea to do it every couple weeks so people know a little more about every one.

My name is Kelly. I'm 23 and I have a daughter named April who is going to be 14 months on the 4th. Due to financial issues I'm living with my boyfriends mom along with my daughter. My boyfriend (Jason) is a truck driver and is gone for two weeks at a time and comes home for the weekend.

I'm losing weight because I'm tired of how I feel and how I look. I never really realized how bad it was for me until I measured one day after looking at a horrible picture from a friends wedding. I was embarrassed. I'm learning how to deal with things by not turning to food. I have learned how to manage my calories and still be able to eat things I like. I've been losing weight for about two months now but slowly. In high school I had eating problems and I need to do this slowly so that I don't go back there again. I've already lost a few inches though off places on my body. I even have a pair of pants that are starting to fit better.

So, that's a little about me. Just so people get an idea about me. I think that logging the food is so important. Drink your water and do what you can. Don't push yourself to hard because that's where I fall and fail... it's ok to fall off here and there. We all do it. It's hard on the weekends for sure. My huge problem right now is bored munching. I want to munch because I'm bored. I haven't had this problem in a long time but I'm learning what I can eat and what I shouldn't eat..

I've also got in the habit of not having the junk food in the house. Don't buy it. When you have the craving for it, you have to get in the car and go buy it and usually by then I don't want it that bad lol. I'm trying to eat more white meat, and more fish and salmon. I've switched to wheat breads over whites. These are just the little things that I have done to help me. Of course I've done more but those were the hard ones.

LosingIt4good-Good luck on the job. I hope it works out and you like it

Lulu- congrats on your new job!!

cyndeebee-Your story about your groceries made me smile. that's funny... I wish that I could have my groceries delivered though.

Punka-Welcome!

Momma2four-Welcome, sorry to hear about the high blood pressure. That stinks.

Jolinemn -welcome also..

manda1111-have fun on vacation

Well that is all for now. I'm so tired. I'm gonna go to bed some what early tonight and try to catch up.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Morning, just checking in.

Pawprint (cute userID) Thanks for the welcome! Congrats to you for changing your eating habits, I too have been wanted to munch because im bored lately. But so far so good, my worst time is at night. Last night i wasn't even hungry and i went into the kitchen, stuck my head in the fridge( eyeing the leftovers:love::laugh: ) but i said' what in the heck im i doing" then turned around. I did drink some chamile and honey tea,yum. Its hard but we can do it!!!! And on another note, congrats on your baby girl(well, basicly a toddler now:wink: )

buttonose, we weigh about the same. I peeked at the scale this morning(:blushing: ) and it said 192.8...im please with that! How tall are you? Im 5foot3. way to go on your run/walk!

Hey to everyone...here's to a good day of eating:drinker:

Today is a rest day for me. I will do a stretch video sometime today. Have a good one:flowerforyou:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm alive and back from OR. My uncle's funeral was so sad but so beautiful. It was on a Ranch in Ashland OR.. Box R something. It was perfect...

I hope you all are good, I'm good... Been on track since Monday, exercising and eating right... I'm sorry I haven't checked in.. I don't really have an excuse.. I am on Facebook a lot and I am sure all my face book buddies see me there and yes we chat..

Now I am off to work...

Talk to ya all later...

Anita
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Hey everyone,

hope you missed me:tongue: I am trying to watch my eating, especially since there is only 2 months before the wedding!!! So I thought I should try and start logging again.....hope everyone is doing good!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Welcome back nitag, I'm sorry about your uncle but remember he's at peace now. I think you do have an excuse though, I'm sure your uncles death was hard on you both emotionally and physically. But I know facebook is addicting.... especially farm town....
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Hey guys, I went back and added everyone I could find for Face Book... so if you get a request from Kelly... it's me lol :smile:
  • Buttonnose
    Options
    Hey everyone...how's it going.
    Me...doing okay but for some reason don't think I am going to meet my goal this week...it is my own personal goal..but other things going on with the body right now that is throwing it off. I am trying but not working but we will see by Friday.
    Punka...I am 5'7" and the goal of 192 is my personal week goal but as you can see above having problems meeting that as seem to be going up and not down this week..but think I know why. My overall goal is 140. So a ways to go yet. I like to just set little goals each week/mth/etc...to make it easier to get to. Once I conquer that then onto a new little one as 140 sound so far away.
    That walk/run thing...I think I overdid it though...need to take it easier on that till I build up more stamina.
    Other than that...good luck in meeting you goal.

Take care everyone...type at you soon... :laugh:

Button