Down 50 Pounds today!

Options
smpross
smpross Posts: 6 Member
Well, I started my journey on 12/27/11 at 256 pounds. 80 days later, I am now at 206. I have lost 50 pounds in a little over 2 1/2 months! Very psyched! I owe a lot to MFP and the community here for keeping me motivated!

My only advice to others is on your hardest days (not wanting to exercise or wanting to eat the wrong foods)... When you just want to give up, if you drive through the feeling, you feel 10 times when you have beaten it knowing that you did what was right.

Scott

17264586.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Nice progress and congratulations on achieving the milestone!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! I need to keep your advice in mind when I get derailed...learning new, healthier habits takes time! Good luck to you on the remainder of your journey!
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Especially for starting during the holidays and yet doing SO well.
    I started just before Christmas. Hit 40# lost today, so I'm feeling pretty good about that, but 50 is awesome!

(PS - it's spelled "psyched" - as in psychology. :wink: )
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    GREAT advice and 50 lbs in 2.5 months is really goo! Keep up the great work you're doing!
  • lorie5524
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!