Replies

• benn1977
    benn1977 Posts: 34
    Options
    How amazing!! What an inspiration!!
  • ellen399
    ellen399 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    truly inspiring... One day at a time is the best way...you are proof of that
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    One work..amazing.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievements and hard work at making yourself much more healthy and happier. You are definitely someone that people can use as an inspiration to achieve their own goals. So double high fives on your great hard work and wonderful results!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!!! JEALOUS of your home gym too!!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You don't look the same as your first pic! I thought that was your mom! (No offense to mom, but the weight made you look a LOT older!) You have done great & look fantastic! Now, what was your eating plan & exercise routines? Some of us are struggling with plateaus and it would be good to hear what worked for you since you really broke through some major food issues and got awesome :):flowerforyou:
  • Shei0307
    Shei0307 Posts: 61
    Options
    You are awe-inspiring! Your hard work/determination really paid off! What a smashing success, you look so awesome! :)
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    round of applauds!!!
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    Incredible Before And After pics!! You are truly an inspiration!! Congratulations!! ;)
  • kisha1977
    kisha1977 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! I love your home gym and your inspirational words on the wall!!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job....you look terriffic...you are so right believing in yourself is where it all begins.....:flowerforyou:
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    I really am impressed! Hero material!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! This has really inspired me so much. Thank you for sharing :)
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing. It just goes to show what hard work can do. Great gym as well. Keep up the amazing work.
  • keriann1
    keriann1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is an amazing transformation, you truly are inspiring to others who need to lose weight.
    I was 350lbs two years ago and managed to lose 175 bringing myself to half of my body weight but depression about all my loose skin really affected me and it started to creep back on. This amazing site is now helping me to get back on track and my aim is now to lose another 49lbs to get me to 154 which is probably right for me at 5' 3".
    I hope you dont mind me asking but did you have any loose skin, cos your pics doesnt look as if you have?
    I have always done exercise as well as dieting and really couldnt do any more than I do, but still ended up with at least 14lbs of loose skin on my stomach alone!! I think it was just the fact that my age is against me and that my skin was too old to ping back lol :-)
    You definitley look years younger without the weight

Keri x
  • lkell13
    lkell13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW ! You are inspirational to everyone on MFP. You look amazing, and seeing your transformation motivates me to work even harder. Thank you for posting you success.
  • giag09
    giag09 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    God bless you! you are amazing !! its all about a lifestyle and have it now!!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    enhanced-buzz-21540-1288818766-3.jpg

A M A Z I N G !!!

Well done, you look fantastic. I am SO impressed with your home gym!
  • Wow.This is what a success story looks like. Thanks for sharing and for being a major encouragement!