• rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    i'm afraid i don't qualify.

*snicker*
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Let's do the math. Did you burn 11,200 calories above what you ate yesterday?

There's your answer.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Me ant an iddiot
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    This plan works and it is free. I 've lost 20 pounds since Jan 27th using it to count the calories but you have to exercise big time. Try walking 30 to 60 minutes a day to start. If you can Jog, even better.

If you exercise "big time" you will lose weight no matter what diet plan you choose.
  • lduncan0044
    Options
    Has anyone tried this diet? I have been losing weight since January and hit a plateau. I started this diet yesterday and this morning I had lost 3.2 pounds!!

Any day where you "lose" 3.2 pounds is ALL water weight. It's bs.

If you are at a plateau, just drop your daily calories by like 250 and see how you do for a week. Mix up your work outs too.
    If it has been working, just hold fast. Don't try some new fad thing because you are discouraged.

If I dropped my calories by 250 I'd be eating 950 calories a day and that isnt healthy.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Me ant an iddiot
    lmao
  • DeeKay2169
    DeeKay2169 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Where is it free? I must be a real idiot cause the only cheap one I found was $39. :)
    This plan works and it is free. I 've lost 20 pounds since Jan 27th using it to count the calories but you have to exercise big time. Try walking 30 to 60 minutes a day to start. If you can Jog, even better.
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options

There's your answer.

LOVE this!
  • EyeHeartCandii0912
    Options
    never heard of it and the website is scary.

But if it's working for you KUDOS!! and good luck!
  • jeffarthur
    jeffarthur Posts: 123 Member
    Options

There's your answer.

priceless response...
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this diet? I have been losing weight since January and hit a plateau. I started this diet yesterday and this morning I had lost 3.2 pounds!!

Any day where you "lose" 3.2 pounds is ALL water weight. It's bs.

If you are at a plateau, just drop your daily calories by like 250 and see how you do for a week. Mix up your work outs too.
    If it has been working, just hold fast. Don't try some new fad thing because you are discouraged.

If I dropped my calories by 250 I'd be eating 950 calories a day and that isnt healthy.

Try increasing your calories if you're at a plateau.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I don't do any 'diets'. To me, eating right and exercising to be healthy is a lifestyle to be learned and kept for LIFE. I personally don't want to be restricted on any type of food and then be craving it even more. How else would I cope and not regain weight after I reach my goals?
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i'm afraid i don't qualify.

Nice! lol
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I prefer to choose my own foods but when I first started I did calorie counting and got some food scales, I stuck at it for a while and learned the calories of my favourite meals it was helpful but after a while I couldn't be bothered to weigh everything and still wasn't losing much, even when I was making sure I had exactly 1200cals and no more.

Snce I cut wheat and went low carb (having carbs with only a few meals a week and all non-wheat based) I've been eating much more and losing better.. I have the occasional treat ( a cream bun every few months) but replaced daily stuff with gluten or wheat free and doing much better.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    To each his own, if it's working and you aren't doing damage to your body...go for it!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    To each his own, if it's working and you aren't doing damage to your body...go for it!

agreed... and i'd like to know which foods are on the lists... that coudl be quite interesting to see
  • Missibug42
    Options
    You get lots of fiber, low sodium, the right carbs, and low fat. The diet is full of fruits and vegetables. I see nothing wrong with it. It's based on calorie shifting. :smile:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    never heard of it :huh:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I don't do any 'diets'. To me, eating right and exercising to be healthy is a lifestyle to be learned and kept for LIFE. I personally don't want to be restricted on any type of food and then be craving it even more. How else would I cope and not regain weight after I reach my goals?
    If you're eating "right", you're restricting certain foods. LOL
  • waveindigo
    waveindigo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Please explain "calorie shifting"?

Does that mean I should move my cake to the other side of the table?