Killian Michaels

Options
13»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I need to purchase the killer buns & thighs because ummmm mine are out of control :ohwell:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My favorites are No more trouble zone and 30 day shred. i have finished the 30 Ds, ripped in 30. hardest for me is banish fat boost metabolism it's really kicking my butt and i can't do it everyday or partner it with NMTZ on alternate days bec. it's really hard.but i love all her dvds.
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I found almost all my videos at Big Lots for $5!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    jjean905 and ygrad2001, thanks for the tips!

I've been maintaining for over a year and have been hitting the gym on a regular basis, I'm just fairly new to at home workout videos. Planning on picking up 30DS and the Killer Buns and Thighs DVD tonight :happy:
  • Janey82
    Janey82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her DVDs which I rotate every couple of days just because I get bored of the repetition, but I definitely prefer the newer and more updated DVDs just because of the music. The music in 30 day shred and banish fat boost metabolism just annoys me but I need to hear Jillian talk so now I just stick to 30 day shed and shred, and killer buns. If you're just starting out I recommend Ripped in 30 since its 20 min per workout. I just got her fast fix kick boxing. Even though it's only 20 min it looks like its fast paced, but I can't wait to try it.
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    haha, Killian!

i love 30DS because it's quick and effective. I also have NMTZ and BFBM... trying to decide which one to get next. I want one that is low impact though because my shins can't handle all the jumping around - i am a runner and have had shin splints for years. on days that i pair a run w/ a dvd, my legs kill!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have developed a love hate relationship with JM. Her workouts are short but very intense. I own 5 of her videos and have a hard time deciding which one I like the best. What is your favorite JM video?

I have No More Trouble Zones, Kickbox Fast Fix, Banish Fat & Boost Metabolism, and Extreme Shred & Shed.

I would say my favorite is Banish Fat & Boost Metabolism - it seems the most balanced and least chaotic of the bunch, and it's very effective. Extreme Shred & Shed is INTENSE, though.

I also just got my Body Revolution program - starting that on Monday!