What do you eat with peanut butter?

Options

Replies

• kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    I eat everything with peanut butter. Bananas, celery, pretzels, whole wheat crackers.. it's great on a low carb tortilla with banana slices.. like a peanut butter pizza! It's great on apples, in protein shakes, in oatmeal...

Damn I love peanut butter.

Forgot this one: It's AMAZING with cheddar cheese. I used to love peanut butter and cheese sandwiches when I was a kid. You gotta try that one.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Put one heaping teaspoonful of peanut butter in the microwave at 75% power for about 20 seconds.
    It gets all runny.
    Drizzle that over miniwheat cereal.
    mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Nutrigrain Eggo waffle 70cals
    FAV snack

Try one of the waffles with PB on it, sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey. YUM
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Apples, of course.

Mix it in with the Jello Sugar Free Chocolate pudding (60 cals) - tastes like a reese's cup - yummy!

Mix it in with plain fat free yogurt and maybe a little honey.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Bread. Bananas. Graham crackers.
  • shirley945
    Options
    put a Tablesppon full of peanut butter on an apple
  • Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I mix PB in vanilla yogurt and use it as a dip for apples.
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Celery, Apples, Bananas, Low Fat Ritz Crackers, Low Fat Saltine Crackers, 100 cal Thomas English Muffins
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I eat it almost daily with a banana. It's also good on honey graham crackers.
  • superstankazz
    Options
    what DON'T I eat with peanut butter!!! My favorite is graham crackers :-)
    That is exactly what I like to eat my peanut butter with, except I LOVE chocolate graham crackers (Honey Maid). They actually have less calories than the plain ones :happy:
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Couple people have said it, but I second it with oatmeal. It is my go-to breakfast. Oatmeal with PB and cinnamon......banana on the side. LOVE it. Can't stand consistency of oatmeal with water or milk, so this works out great for me. Kinda like a pre-fab granola bar. Agree with the apple, celery, and banana ideas too. My son has it on Kashi waffles every morning in lieu of butter/margarine. A fav of his.
  • shafferbrandy10
    Options
    I eat it just on a spoon at night help kill the swet craving just dont take the jar with you put it awaylol.
    it would be good with an apple also.
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome...I'm so hooked on peanut butter right now!
    I like the peanut butter flavore multi grain cheerios....
    I eat peanut butter with apples, and celery, and I even mix a tblsp of it in my body by vi shake with the chocolate mix in or some cocoa powder....OMG taste like a Reese's in a cup

I :heart: peanut butter right now!!
  • mcleo47
    mcleo47 Posts: 18
    Options
    Aunt Millie's Light Potato Bread...two slices for 70 calories. Best when toasted, until the peanut butter runs...ooohhh my!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    get a small piece of choc, put it on a banana, with peanut butter, put it in tinfoil and in the oven.

DELISHIOUS

That sounds awesome.
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I eat it on almost everything. My favs are: Apples, Wheat thins, Microwaved bananas, grapes, carrots, celery, toast, waffles, Its really good in oatmeal!, and i LOVE it with Sweet potatoes. Haha strange i know
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    this post is giving me serious PB cravings right NOW!
  • hugthefish
    Options
    I eat my peanut butter with...MORE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!

I'm kind of an addict :)

It tastes surprisingly good with celery. Add some raisins and you've got a well balanced snack. :)
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bagel thins with sliced bananas
    Nutrigrain Light Multi Grain Waffle
    Light English Muffin
    Whole Wheat wrap with sliced fruit (little fruit burrito if you will :smile: )
  • slvrblt89
    slvrblt89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bananas and Eggos