Where my fellow Trekkies at?

Options
kal_el83
kal_el83 Posts: 38 Member
I grew up with TNG so it is my favorite of the series, but I have to say Voyager runs a close second. I think it's about time for a new series, don't you?! I'm big into STO (@Captain_Bastien_d'Atre)

Anyway, I wanted to create a group on here that would indulge my trekkie side. I'm thinking Red Squad? ;-) Friend me if interested.

And to get the ball rolling: What's you favorite Star Trek movie/tv moment? Mine:

"She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible. And for a time, I was tempted by her offer."
"How long a time?"
"Zero point six-eight seconds, sir... For an android, that is nearly an eternity."
:-D

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm a HUGE TNG fan, but I don't really care much about the other ones. I guess that makes me a part time trekkie? I donno.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Star%2BTrek%2BThe%2Bwalking%2BDead..jpg
  • kal_el83
    Options
    Star%2BTrek%2BThe%2Bwalking%2BDead..jpg

Bahahahaha ---- Love it!
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've only became a Trekkie a few years back :blushing: My Fiancé is a Star Wars guy so it's was the fun thing to do, competition! (And I started liking it before the Movie came out LOL)
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I grew up with TNG and DS9 never got into any of the other ones.
  • kal_el83
    Options
    I grew up with TNG and DS9 never got into any of the other ones.

That's what I said about Voyager until I tried it again when it was put on instant streaming of Netflix. Give that one another try. You might find it refreshing after not having a series in a while.