Whats made you happy today?

Options
cneale91
cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
Hey all its FRIDAYYYYY wooo and if that isnt enough to make you happy what else has made you happy today or are you going to be doing something that will make you happy?

ill start

1. ive lost another pound!
2. ive lost another 2.5 inches across my body
3. and i passed a very important exam for university :D sooo happy!

xx

Replies

• cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I wrote the check to pay off my car!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Weldone for passing your exam! :bigsmile:

I woke up this morning, feeling awsome, and then went out for a jog and came home and felt even more awsomer! (not sure is that is is word :laugh:) and im happy aswell because today is going good soo far with foodwise!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i woke up at 8am instead of the usual 5am or earlier
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I woke up with my husband next to me! Didn't matter the alarm was going off at 3:30 AM :-)
    (he's just back from working out of state for almost a year, we've been weekend husband/wife WAY too long)
    :love:
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    To be able to fit in some jeans I have not been able to fit in 6 years!!!!
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1. lost another 4 pounds this week.
    2. lost 8 pounds in two weeks.
    3. waking up earlier in the mornings and going to bed early :)
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    the "can anybody tell me?" topic
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Having just enjoyed a really nice Lasagne and glass of wine at lunch time for the pricely sum of £4.95 (the drink actually bought me by a colleague!!!!)
  • Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    food!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    My boss is taking a vacation day today :happy:
  • MollyMatrix
    Options
    Friday makes me happy. This week I hiked twice after work and walked during lunch break one day. This is a great success for me becuase I'm just getting back into exercising again after a horrible job.

Another thing that makes me happy is that I'm going to my mountain cabin for the weekend. :smile:
  • MollyMatrix
    Options
    awesome!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    siting in a hot tub, for the first time in a long time, that was a nice feeling that made me happy after an awful few days
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's Friday! That's a huge reason to be happy, don't know if I could stand another day of work! LOL
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The morning text from my boyfriend was particularly nice this morning...I know, that is so cheesy, huh?
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    awww yay for us all! x
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill at faster pace than I usually run.

And I finished up a fairly big project for work, so I don't have to stress about it over the weekend!
  • missbabygirlx
    Options
    My mothers day stuff (early) from my son that he made in nursery (hes only been in 2days)
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    I don't have to work today!
    I bought a beautiful dress for tomorrow night and it was a size smaller than I usually wear in that store :).
  • kellyjervis
    Options
    1. - Going on the scales this morning & finding out that I did loose this week (really amazed at that tbh!)
    2 - Being on holiday from work
    3 - Finding out that my local NHS trust's waiting list for IVF is 1 year and not 3 years like I thought it was :bigsmile: