My 30 Day Shred Results 16th March

Options

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm just finishing up Week 1 of the Shred. I've been working out a long time so I don't think I'm gonna have phenomenal results, but hopefully I'll be able to see a little change. I am hoping for some muscle definition, which I can definitely see in you.

• Stephie_J
    Options
    You look great! Can see great changes especially in your midsection. But why in your inches lost did you only add in 1 arm & 1 leg? Not trying to be technical but you should claim what you earned :)

Figured they would both lose the same amount and I am right handed so it is easier to measure my left arm lol
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Great Job! I can totally see a difference! Thanks for the encouragement! I am going to be doing the 30 day shred soon here, with two of my friends, and i feel like the chubby girl trying to get into the skinny girl group... : ( Thanks for the encouragement that skinny(you) or not so much it is still worth it!

I don't class my self as skinny but thanks! I have always had a pot belly that I call my beer belly, might be from my love of lager?! lol
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Fantastic Results - Well Done!!!

Your stomach is tiny, you will have a washboard if you do it again!

So chuffed for you!

Claire x

Lol Claire! My stomach is far from tiny! It still sticks out... maybe after another 30 days...?

Are you going to start it again with me? :)
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Heck yeah! Great job!

ETA I don't know why you had to warn us about your belly pics. I'd take pics too if mine looked like yours!

Because I have a beer belly that sticks out and there wasn't any material covering it :P

Thanks
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Wow, can definitely tell a difference - great dedication! You can definitely tell in your stomach, your arms look more defined, and not that I was specifically checking it out, but your butt looks smaller and more lifted too!

Oooo really? I have never really had much of a butt (quite flat) but I will have to check my pics again now you have said that! Thanks :)
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Awesome work, Steph, and great job documenting the changes. You can really see the changes every step of the way.

Thanks hun :)
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your lovely responses. I posted my photos as so many others have inspired me with their 30 DS results so it was only right that I posted mine to help encourage others too :blushing:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at those abs! Well done!
  • kkrobins
    kkrobins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Just been asked what food I was eating while I did 30 DS. I have been following a low carb diet since January, having 20-40g carbs per day and keeping my calories under 1200.
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey Great job! You should try Ripped in 30. You would love it if you like 30DS and its a bit more of a challenge, but there is also more variety. It flys by!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Hey Great job! You should try Ripped in 30. You would love it if you like 30DS and its a bit more of a challenge, but there is also more variety. It flys by!

I had considered R in 30 but as I mostly did the easy exercises on 30DS I thought I'd give it another go trying to do more of the harder exercises. I actually did 4 proper pushups yesterday, I couldn't even do one at the start of 30DS and I used to struggle with the easy pushups from my knees. Thank you Jillian! Lol
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You really look great! However, you can't call them "belly photos" when you don't have a "belly" left :wink:
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    You look incredible - you can really see a difference, sculpted - well done you - just did day 14 today so almost half way there xxx
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!!
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Way to go! great job on the results. It shows that tracking your work and progress is essential
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great work Steph! I really liked the way you kept and displayed your records too.

I have a question or two if you don't mind me asking:) Did you do this 5 days a week, 10 days at each level, one session per day? I saw that you did mostly the "easy" level, I have been also, but I can now do a few walking planks properly before I cave in:) Sometimes a proper push-up or two. She kicks my butt, but I like it because I can really feel like I have had a work out b/c I am now starting with level 3 and doing somewhere between some to all of level 1 after I finish 3. I don't love level 2:blushing:

I have not done a great job of measuring and recording. I still have the pooch, if I could flatten that out, and get a little deeper into the healthy weight range for my 5'4" frame I would be happy, right now I am just barely into the top end of it.

Thanks for sharing!!!

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Great work Steph! I really liked the way you kept and displayed your records too.

I have a question or two if you don't mind me asking:) Did you do this 5 days a week, 10 days at each level, one session per day? I saw that you did mostly the "easy" level, I have been also, but I can now do a few walking planks properly before I cave in:) Sometimes a proper push-up or two. She kicks my butt, but I like it because I can really feel like I have had a work out b/c I am now starting with level 3 and doing somewhere between some to all of level 1 after I finish 3. I don't love level 2:blushing:

I have not done a great job of measuring and recording. I still have the pooch, if I could flatten that out, and get a little deeper into the healthy weight range for my 5'4" frame I would be happy, right now I am just barely into the top end of it.

Thanks for sharing!!!

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I did 7 days a week, 10 days at each level without a break.

I did follow the girl on the right a lot and am hoping to be able to do the more difficult exercises the second time round. I hated Level 2!! Lol

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!