What I hate to lose.....

Options
2»

Replies

• TheBakerGirl
    Options
    My butt! It's really not shrinking that much, but I don't wanna lose my badonk.
    As for the tata's, I would love to lose 'em!

this made me giggle.

Sadly, I can't relate to anyone's boob problem. 20 lbs over my happy weight and still no sign of life on this chest!! :angry: I used to dream of having breastfeeding boobs…but now I'm thinking that when the day comes, I'll still have the chest of a 14 year old. Why does it all have to go to my thighs?! Arg. If we're going to be carrying this fat around, we should at least have the choice to put it where we want it and distribute it evenly. Who do we need to talk to about that?! :tongue:
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Already lost the boobies, down from a 42 DD to a 38C, getting used to it. my butt is getting awfully flat, still seems just as wide, and my thighs are not shrinking in proportion...I don't want my @ss to look like I was smacked with a plank! I guess it's time to start squats!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anything. I like my itty bitty boobs (and they were only big during pregnancy or breast feeding anyway). They are actually more symmetrical than they've ever been now that they are tiny.
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Friends. Honestly? I'm afraid to lose some of my friends.

And I know the saying, "if they were really your friend they wouldn't care what you look like," and, "you don't want friends who want you to stay fat anyway," but I don't want to find out that I have any friends who can't be friends with me without my weight problem.

When you lose weight, lots of weight, people treat you differently, and some people get uncomfortable around you, and some people resent you.

I don't want to find out that someone I cared about only wanted me around to be their "fat friend".
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Don't know if this will happen when I lose my weight, but my weight is a defensive measure. And I don't mean that I could kill someone with my ham-hock arm (which I can), but I mean emotionally. I have a crispy, crunchy shell right now, and it is easy to distance people by thinking that people don't want to be around me because of my weight. Or that they are not attracted to me because of my weight.
    I probably SHOULD lose this, but it is still scary.

I don't know why you would think anyone would not want to be around you because of your weight....you are beautiful....it's okay to keep a little bit of distance from people, but you may be missing out on some great friendships/relationships if you keep everyone too far away. :smile:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I refused to lose my boobs so I bought some (and love them! yay) but I'm totally missing my big butt. I want a bigger booty so bad! Am working onit in the gym though
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My boobs. :grumble:

Now I am back to being part of the itty bitty titty committee.....:sad:
  • ahXchaos
    ahXchaos Posts: 3
    Options
    My boobs! I'm starting out at a 42DD, so I have some room to go, but I really don't want to get much smaller than a D cup, I really feel like it's a part of me. But the boobs really run in my family, so I'm hoping I'm safe.
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    Friends. Honestly? I'm afraid to lose some of my friends.

And I know the saying, "if they were really your friend they wouldn't care what you look like," and, "you don't want friends who want you to stay fat anyway," but I don't want to find out that I have any friends who can't be friends with me without my weight problem.

When you lose weight, lots of weight, people treat you differently, and some people get uncomfortable around you, and some people resent you.

I don't want to find out that someone I cared about only wanted me around to be their "fat friend".

That really sucks but it's really true. People really treat you differently when you change. Fat friends and guys that only like you because of you're weight will disappear. But you'll know who the real friends are then and of course you'll still have us :happy:
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    my mushroom tip

Does that mean what i think it means..?
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I never thought abou thter... I don'now what I would miss...
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    my mushroom tip

Does that mean what i think it means..?

LMFAO
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this will happen when I lose my weight, but my weight is a defensive measure. And I don't mean that I could kill someone with my ham-hock arm (which I can), but I mean emotionally. I have a crispy, crunchy shell right now, and it is easy to distance people by thinking that people don't want to be around me because of my weight. Or that they are not attracted to me because of my weight.

I don't know why you would think anyone would not want to be around you because of your weight....you are beautiful....it's okay to keep a little bit of distance from people, but you may be missing out on some great friendships/relationships if you keep everyone too far away. :smile:

That's all true, but it does stem from rejection in my teen years. I was the funny softball fat girl, but that's it. The girls that I grew up with and went to highschool with thought I was sooo funny, but when it was time to hang out, they didn't want to be the one that brought the fat girl to the party. And you know guys in highschool have a hard time with peer pressure too, so I didn't get any guy attention either. Well, I did, but my boyfriend was gay, and I was in denial. Ahhh highschool. :laugh:

And then it just got worse in college--I was in a sorority. All the sorority girls wanted to be surrounded by other hot girls, because then you could be the "hot sorority." Of course the purpose of this is not for sisterly love, but for frat guys. Like they were such winners! You can't get mixers going with a fraternity if you're known as the Fugly Sorority. So I said "F" this, and I quit. It's gotten better as I've gotten older and made friends with people over 25, because fun is fun no matter what it comes wrapped in.

Obviously that's not where I am now, but those were some formative years there.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

That's all true, but it does stem from rejection in my teen years. I was the funny softball fat girl, but that's it. The girls that I grew up with and went to highschool with thought I was sooo funny, but when it was time to hang out, they didn't want to be the one that brought the fat girl to the party. And you know guys in highschool have a hard time with peer pressure too, so I didn't get any guy attention either. Well, I did, but my boyfriend was gay, and I was in denial. Ahhh highschool. :laugh:

And then it just got worse in college--I was in a sorority. All the sorority girls wanted to be surrounded by other hot girls, because then you could be the "hot sorority." Of course the purpose of this is not for sisterly love, but for frat guys. Like they were such winners! You can't get mixers going with a fraternity if you're known as the Fugly Sorority. So I said "F" this, and I quit. It's gotten better as I've gotten older and made friends with people over 25, because fun is fun no matter what it comes wrapped in.

Obviously that's not where I am now, but those were some formative years there.

Just be a lil more selective with your friends. :o)
    I felt that way sometimes too... Like the "fat girl" in the group, the one who never got attention.
    Sadly there are ppl out there who deliberatly hang out with a girl thats "not as cute" as them so that it gives more attention thier way. SMh...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The only thing I've regretted losing is some of my fabulous clothes that no longer fit. :sad:

I never got boobs when I gained weight. Totally got handed the short end of that stick.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I play a lot of sports, so in basketball or ultimate frisbee, i would miss my size advantage. i am tall, but having that extra weight helps me knock people around a bit more easily. and, since i'm not a good shooter or ball handler in basketball, it would make a lot easier to keep out of the low post and paint.

my hope being that i'll replace the fat with more muscle, so i'll still have the strength, and then the ability to jump higher of course
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Deffinately my boobs!