OT....but I am shocked that people are like this

Options
2»

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Most likely that person probably never had kids... those are the kind of people that usually think they know how others are being bad parents. :wink:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You should have told them that the hearse was broken down so you had to tote the poor kids around in a hotrod.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    If I had seen you at the grocery store my comment would have been "Hand over the keys to the goat and no one will get hurt"! I have never lost my love for the muscle cars and hopefully I will never get senile enough to think anyone is too old for them.
  • honeybee71
    Options
    Huh! I admire you for biting your tounge.I remember trying to defend myself when I got a tattoo. I really think that car makes you the "cool" parent. I know it beats my '91 corolla with the dented doors and broken grill.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You should have told them that the hearse was broken down so you had to tote the poor kids around in a hotrod.

To funny Kristie:laugh:

GTO you did the best thing I think you could have done. What a great way to model good behavior when someone is rude and disrespectful. You go girl in that beautiful GTO......:glasses: :bigsmile:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    First of all that woman should mind her own business. and just because you dont drive a mini van it doesnt mean your a bad parent. id like to see what kind a parent she is probably one of those naggy ones where when her children are teenagers run away and become a wild child.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :noway: She's crazy and forgot to take her medication. The:devil: is always out there , but you handled it very well , my kids rode with me in my Hot Charger that I loved which got me a few speeding tickets in those days not when the girls were with me though , would sometimes get a taker at the stop light .:happy: Your just a Red Hot Rod Momma:laugh: Now I drive like a grandma:tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Classic cars are the best. Never get rid of it. I miss mine
    64 Chevy wagon
    64 corvair convertible
    62 nova ss
    the Malibu, the camera, the z28
    the.........
    Now we have my sons 50 chevy truck under construction.
    Classic is the best.

People need to learn to shut there mouths.:explode:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well those ignorants do pop up everywhere don't they! sigh....

you're car is the bomb...and omg how cool for your kids!!! my guy would LOVE a ride in that bad boy...so would his momma! lol....

but for that woman(troll) in the parking lots....she probably had plenty of kids (stray cats) herself and was really a great mom(as in mommy dearest) so ya know take it were its coming from (a moron who's own family probably shun her and won't listen to her nonsense and that is why she stops strangers in parking lots and spews her lack of class and knowledge) lol....ah yes I have fun w/ the subliminal! lol

hugs and keep on driving the classics...
    Ali
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is just craziness. People say the most idiotic things!!!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'd trade my minivan for your hotrod in a minute! What a dumb thing for her to say!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    Hey your shoes are untied, what kind of an example are you setting for your kids!:mad:

lmao:laugh:

You have shoes? AND a car!? :noway:

:laugh:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options

haha that cracked me up :laugh: