HI Everyone. I am new to MFP and would like to grow a suppo

Options
2»

Replies

• Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but feel free to add me. There are a lot of fun groups to help motivate you.
  • Mojorisen1
    Mojorisen1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara you can add me too. I have about 50 lbs to lose. Would love to have the added support :laugh:
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me as well....always looking for more support! :)
  • lukesmommy84
    Options
    this is such an awesome website, i signed up pretty recently myself, it really helps to have support and log what you eat to watch calorie intake and all. all are welcome to add me. losing this pregnancy weight is one of the hardest things ever. good luck to everyone, and keep up the great work, remember living a healthy life style and eating the right foods is a life long commitment :)
  • Adkplmb
    Adkplmb Posts: 4
    Options
    I am also fairly new and really don't have many contacts. I will be with MFP for a long time. I have alot more than 30 to lose. But it didnt go on overnight so therefore I can not expect it to gooff overnight. Please feel free to add me, as I could also use support
  • Alaskasoutherngurl
    Options
    Hi Im new too and am also looking for support friends
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Hi, Tara! Welcome to MFP! please feel free to add me. I hope you feel that the support you receive from MFP is as amazing as I do and it helps motivate and push you to achieve your goals.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! You can add me if you like...been here about 3 weeks and lost 19 lbs so far. Good luck! :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tara you are welcomed to add me also ; ) Anyone who is new also I've been consistent with MFP since Sept 2011 and I've lost 36lbs so far and I have 25lb to lose.... I would love some more support friends as well
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    W:happy: :happy:

I'm here if you need more friends to go on this journey.......
  • Lynneb2238
    Lynneb2238 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am new to mfp too and looking to lose a fair bit too so feel free to add me. good luck
  • kondon
    kondon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new i am on quite a big journey i would love to lose about 100 pounds if you would like to add me and help support me through to my goal that would be great.