Hit my Goal

Options
Ok I hit my goal and I have to say MFP was a huge help putting everything out there to look over helped me keep track and be honest with myself,

Hit 204 lbs ,

My question :
Should I now eat to maintain or should I go for it and try to get down to 195 ?

Thanks for the support !!!

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    i think you shoudl do what ever feels best for you! Congratulations on hitting your goal. Be proud, be very proud
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

:)

You do what ever makes you happy.. you know you can do it! yaaay!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • shoyrob
    shoyrob Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal...... I think the hardest thing ever is to maintain weight loss. So personally once I hit my goal. I probably will increase my calorie intake a bit, but will continue to workout just as I have been. But congrats
  • MIKE1SS
    MIKE1SS Posts: 53
    Options
    I always lifted just never cared about what I ate or doing cardio

I didnt think I was eating bad but after mapping it all out I was eating way too much sodium and my portions were nuts

Im actually happy with my diet now

once I get to 195 I can have a burger here and there and mabe a little more to eat to maintain my weight That im looking foward to

I havent been this light since im 23 im 37 now

Im going for it !

Thanks for the nice comment im thinking about before and after pics but im kind of shy
  • lisao62
    lisao62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!! I hit my goal today too. I'm worried because I have never successfully hit my weight loss goals never mind maintain it. I was wondering the same things you are
  • MIKE1SS
    MIKE1SS Posts: 53
    Options
    Congrats! You'll do fine
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    if you want to be 195 i say GO FOR IT. do the before and afters!!!! you have no idea how much they help people i swear!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    congratulations! just keep doing what you have been to maintain. maintenance for me has always been harder, that is why im still here! do before and after definitely!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    you definitely need to do what you feel is best for you. If you feel you wanna keep working at it and lose more than I say go for it. If you are happy with the goal you have reached then that is what is important! Congrats on reaching your goal btw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!