zumba fans!

Options
hey all.

im going to be buying zumba for the wii and was wondering whither to buy the first or second edition if theres one anybody thinks is better.

thanks in advance :)

Replies

• StarryEyed500
    StarryEyed500 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have the 2nd one. It's great. Lots of people say it's better than the first as it's more responsive to the remote.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have the second one and I love it, I never tried the 1st one since my husband got me the second for Christmas.
  • AutumnBreeze07
    AutumnBreeze07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would go with the 2nd. It seems that all the bugs and kinks are worked out by then, and there are usually better features!
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have both, I like the second one better. There is more customization and options :)
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I don't know about that but, I do know I love my Zumba class....I highly recommend one!
  • carisle
    carisle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have both. I definitely like the 2nd one better. I think it's a good improvement from the 1st!
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have the first one, bought it used at gamestop. I wish I woulda bought the second one, because it calculates your calories burned.
    I have found a site http://www.zumbacalories.com/ that will help you do the calorie count.,

Other than that.. its fun, I just make up moves becuase I am still learning
  • kellym0710
    Options
    The second one is much better. I was able to check it out from my local library before I bought so see if that is an option.
  • TiltingAtWindmills
    TiltingAtWindmills Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have the first one, bought it used at gamestop. I wish I woulda bought the second one, because it calculates your calories burned.
    I have found a site http://www.zumbacalories.com/ that will help you do the calorie count.,

Other than that.. its fun, I just make up moves becuase I am still learning

This! I did the same thing- bought the first and now wish I had the second. It's not that the first Zumba isn't fun or effective (it is). It's just that I wish it was more polished, counted my calories like Zumba 2 does, and responded better to my movements overall.