Should I Take My Shirt Off?

Options

Replies

• lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I will say it's liberating to find so many women as shallow as us men about physicality.

^^ this is not new information!!! LMAO!!!! :tongue:

I know but it's not always easy to get you guys(gals) to admit it. At least some of you.

I
  • lorenzoinlr
    Options
    Personal opinion - I see no problem with the shirtless pictures on this site because it is relevant and people are proud of their work. Props to everyone who can get those six packs, that's not an easy feat.

In general, though, I can't think of many things that rank above this on the *kitten* list... Facebook, dating sites, etc. Just sayin'.

I don't do it myself because it will come back to haunt me when I am elected president.

How about a picture of a guy standing next to an expensive car?
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

I can't imagine that swinging a presidential election one way or another, what a silly question. ;)

For what it's worth, I think my snowboarding picture is a bit on the *kitten* side as well. "Look - I'm outdoorsy!"

Ha.
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Show of your stomach!
  • Robbie32
    Robbie32 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I can't imagine that swinging a presidential election one way or another, what a silly question. ;)

For what it's worth, I think my snowboarding picture is a bit on the *kitten* side as well. "Look - I'm outdoorsy!"

Ha.

That was great! I needed a good teehee. :laugh:
  • Robbie32
    Robbie32 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Don't care about the car. You can stand next to a Incredible Hulk Big Wheel and it's all good. Trust. I think you should change it now. We're all cyber chanting "take it off"!!!!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I will say it's liberating to find so many women as shallow as us men about physicality.

^^ this is not new information!!! LMAO!!!! :tongue:

I know but it's not always easy to get you guys(gals) to admit it. At least some of you.

I

Well, I'll be honest, I agree with the shallow thing. I just like something pretty to look at when I'm losing weight, it's like my treat for being healthy!
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ohh the more eye candy available on this site the better!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    ohh the more eye candy available on this site the better!

I'm very fond of eye candy! The op should take that shirt off!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I say .... GO FOR IT

SpareTyre.jpg

Hey... if you've got it, flaunt it! :wink:

One word---- legend!!!!!
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will say it's liberating to find so many women as shallow as us men about physicality. Attraction isn't political, so why should we bear guilt for our pathetic lusting for hot flesh?

So thanks everyone. I now can accept that we're a flawed species and just go out and have fun.

Flawed???? No, that is how we were made; to enjoy looking at a naked body. That is what has kept this species going. Now inappropriate behaviors and actions, well that is a different thing. Those could certainly be deemed flawed.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    So today MFP = myfitnessperve! I don't see anything wrong with taking a topless pic to show off your hard work. If you could see my 6-pack, I'd take a pic, too!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I do believe that you should show off your hard work...but on the other hand I believe in having some modesty as well.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If you put the work into getting in shape, why not show it off?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I will say it's liberating to find so many women as shallow as us men about physicality. Attraction isn't political, so why should we bear guilt for our pathetic lusting for hot flesh?

So thanks everyone. I now can accept that we're a flawed species and just go out and have fun.

Flawed???? No, that is how we were made; to enjoy looking at a naked body. That is what has kept this species going. Now inappropriate behaviors and actions, well that is a different thing. Those could certainly be deemed flawed.

Ah, but who is to determine what is flawed and/or inappropriate...
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I say .... GO FOR IT

SpareTyre.jpg

Hey... if you've got it, flaunt it! :wink:

One word---- legend!!!!!

I agree. But he looks very different now. He's worked very hard in the last months. I'm proud to be one of his MFP friends.
  • lorenzoinlr
    Options

Ah, but who is to determine what is flawed and/or inappropriate...

I don't think it's flawed at all, just going for a little role reversal. :devil:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I was going more for taking a pulse of the culture here than anything. But the response is so overwhelmingly favorable I just might do it. I will say it's liberating to find so many women as shallow as us men about physicality. Attraction isn't political, so why should we bear guilt for our pathetic lusting for hot flesh?

Sometimes shallow is gooooood.

taylorimg_0019.jpg

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I think everyone, women included, should post topless pics. Just sayin'

No can do...all the women would be jealous of my huge man boobs.
    You're amazing.

Finally some recognition of my greatness...