Meeting up in Manchester

Options
ceejay3101
ceejay3101 Posts: 36 Member
Ok all my pals on MFP lets get the ball rolling for us all meeting up, Anne has said she is on Mainland Scotland from the 6th to 10th of July so could you all write on here if a particular date within that fits in with you all, I need to work out my shifts but sure I could compromise with all of you, we need to find a neutral date for us all.
I am so excited about this to meet you all will be fantastic, so lets hope we can all do it :-)
I have no clue on Manchester so anyone who knows it please pick a place for us to meet :smile: :wink: :heart: ::devil:

Replies

• sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I'm on holiday 6-10th July but hope you all have a great time.
  • Ericgunner
    Ericgunner Posts: 109
    Options
    I am fairly flexible I take it we are talking about a weekend, as my better half works Monday to Friday's. Keep the ball rolling, CJ, even if it has to be later in the year we will still be here. As a suggestion. Once you've got an idea was of numbers. What about looking at booking into a Ibis Hotel or a express Holiday Inn. These are reasonable priced and if we've got quite a few going might get a better rate. What do you think CJ

Eric
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    It would also be nice now for those who haven't put their first names on their profile to do so.
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This all sounds great. I feel a bit embarrassed that I seem to be calling the shots on these dates. I do have problems getting places as am bound by school holiday dates and added hassle of getting anywhere from Shetland. Hope we can get a good group together in July but I realise it's holiday season too. If a better time of year is more suitable, I'll see what I can do to make it. Never been to Manchester, but am reliable informed by my parents I was conceived there!
  • ceejay3101
    Options
    Now Eric that sounds like a plan when I get more ideas on numbers we will look into that and Anne dont worry about calling the shots on this one we might need to do a later time once everyone has replied, I am pretty flexible as well as I can do shift swaps where necessary.
    Sorry you cant be with us sleepy but this is just an idea date at present, I know its going to take a lot of organising as we are so wide spread but I am determined we will all do it :smile: :tongue: :embarassed: :devil:
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi all i won't be able to make it that weekend either my son gets married on the 7th july.
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    CRAP IM ON THE ONLY HOLIDAY AT GREAT YARMOUTH SO SO SO SO SORRY I CANT BE THERE THESE DATES ,XXX
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    I know it's a long way away, but maybe look at date for 2013 as this would give everybody plenty of time to arrange their diaries.
  • ceejay3101
    Options
    Think we are going to have to change the dates so if you could all update when is best for you maybe we can work from there ok?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!