7 months Progress! 74 lbs. down and Bathing Suit! Pics!

Replies

• bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    You look sensational! Way to go!
  • You are so pretty!!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    There have been so many questions concerning my 7 month progress report that I thought I would answer some here. I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I have a Pro Form Elliptical FX 5 in my home. I just put on Netflix or a movie and go. I currently do 120 min. at a resistance of 4, 5, and then 6. RPM 40 or higher. I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 74 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (61 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. When I started at 225, my BMI was 37.4, which is considered obese! Now, at 151, BMI is at 25.1, still considered overweight for my height of 5'5". At 148, I will be in normal, or healthy BMI range. I'm shooting for a final goal of 135 by Summer.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    You look great!!

I just got into a size 8 today too!! So happy!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 784 Member
    Thats what i'm talking about. Work it. You Rock
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 784 Member
    Happy Birthday. Do not get discourage if you do not get to 148 by the 20th. You are an inspiration to many. I bet you got a lot of people off the couch thinking hmmmm. Nice Job.
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    wow! you look amazing!!! nice work! i know how hard it is. I am 212 right now looking to be 150 right where youre at!! Very inspirational! thanks for posting!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Great job! Congrats!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    AMAZING progress! You look so beautiful and happy!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Thank you for responding to me a few days ago! I am hoping big time you get your wonderful healthy weight birtday present! Hopefully it will miraculously fall all off by Tuesday!!!
  • You look stunning. Congrats!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Amazing ! You look very happy. You go girl !
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    I have seen women lying about their ages to make themselves look younger...

You are doing it wrong...

25 year olds aren't suppose to say they are 37
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Congrats, I am at your starting weight, you look really good!
  • kaylak30
    kaylak30 Posts: 2
    You look great! You are such an inspiration! I just started about 2 weeks ago. I've lost 4 lbs and want to lose another 45-50. It's so good to see people on the other end of the journey and see their success!
  • RuthRuby
    RuthRuby Posts: 31
    You look great!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    I have seen women lying about their ages to make themselves look younger...

You are doing it wrong...

25 year olds aren't suppose to say they are 37

Thank you! That is soo sweet! :blushing:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    You're looking amazing! We share the same Birthday :P SPRING BABEHS.
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    :smile: Wonderful job you look GREAT! Thank you for posting.. it's very motivational for me!!
  • girlbone
    girlbone Posts: 10 Member
    That's just fantastic! What an inspiration! You look beautiful & you should be really proud of yourself xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!