For all my ZUMBA LOVERS

Options
Add me I want to connect with you.. I've lost 42lbs taking Zumba and I loved every min of it... How much weight have you lost? I want to hear from you....

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba 3-4 times a week but not losing weight :( however losing inches :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hi girl! just lost 5lbs in 2 weeks ;) do you go to the gym for zumba? because i only do it at home using my 360 xbox...
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I tried Zumba, it was really fun... HOWEVER I am so not coordinated for it, me and my sister looked like dorks! LOL.
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. Haven't lost any weight so far but can definitely tell inches.
  • PrfctGdess
    Options
    I tried Zumba, it was really fun... HOWEVER I am so not coordinated for it, me and my sister looked like dorks! LOL.

I'm sure I do, but if it eventually makes me a fit and healthy dork, I don't care! LOL
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    LOVE zumba take a class here but its only twice a week.
    I have lost 28 pounds and am down 3 pants sizes.
    Can feel everything tighter and stronger core LOVE IT
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!! I do it 1-2 times a week!!!
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba and zumba toning, do it at the gym, on my wii- anywhere I can.... lol im addicted

it sounds dirty- lol
  • elexichoccyeater
    Options

I'm sure I do, but if it eventually makes me a fit and healthy dork, I don't care! LOL
    I have been going for 5 onths and I am completely useless... that's why I like it!!! makes me laugh at me!!!
  • tjortegon
    Options
    INCHES is good ladies... It took me 3 months before I started seeing a change on the scale but I didn't let that discourage me.. I kept with it and the weight began to fall off along with the inches... I teach Zumba now and I absolutely love it!! I started with the Zumba videos then the x box then a class and I was hooked...
  • JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Classes just started back up in my town so I am back at it next week. I love Zumba. It is really fun even if I do have 2 left feet LOL!
  • tjortegon
    Options

I have been going for 5 onths and I am completely useless... that's why I like it!!! makes me laugh at me!!!

You'll eventually get it... I promise... I started the same way... I was in the back of the room all over the place... every week I moved up and inch... lol
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    i don't go to classes because i am not a good dancer and scared of looking like a fool in the class, when i do it at home i don't even want my husband to watch hahahaha =p
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

You'll eventually get it... I promise... I started the same way... I was in the back of the room all over the place... every week I moved up and inch... lol

HAHA by the time i get the hang of one move they are doing another lol. I totally laugh at myself and it's fun, but MAN i am telling you I look horrible. LOL! The good this is that my friend is the instructor so I can make her give me personal lessons haha!
  • CrueChix
    Options
    I started the same way too. Totally uncoordinated, and now I love it! Down almost 4 pants sizes! tjortegon is such a great Zumba instructer! I'll be glad when your ankle is healed!

• tjortegon
    Options
    Thanks Danielle.. I can't wait to come back... being in bed in killing my swag... lol....
    I started the same way too. Totally uncoordinated, and now I love it! Down almost 4 pants sizes! tjortegon is such a great Zumba instructer! I'll be glad when your ankle is healed!

• elexichoccyeater
    Options
    I go to a class... it's fab .. I find it is far more motivating than at home!!! If I have paid to go I want my monies worth!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    LIVE, LOVE, ZUMBA!

84 pounds, 6 new best friends, new love of music...
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Love my Zumba, I have been doing it mostly at home lately. I like going to class when I can , but I can't always get there. It's so much fun and I'lve lost 17 lbs so far.
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    love zumba last year i lost 35lbs whilst doing zumba twice a week due to illness i had to stop for a while and put back on 21 lbs but am back to it now only go once a week whilst i build my strength back on but i also have it for the wii too love it