Hello...another newbie...

Options
Hi Everyone, Im a 39 yr old mother to 3 beautiful girls and an angel in heaven. Last year i had the miracle of falling pregnant naturally while being 130kgs, prior to that I had been doing IVF which failed. When I delivered my little girl last august at 22 weeks gestation I had fallen to 108kgs due to severe morning sickness...I promised my little girl that I wouldnt put the weight back on that she had help me lost..well you guessed it I put some of it back on and I feel as thou i have broken my promise to her...the other day a friend told me about this site so i joined and I was amazed how much it has made me watch what I eat...I thought it was a good idea to start my hubby on here as well and he has found it great.
Im hoping to meet alot of ppl here and hope we can support each other...my aim is to lose enough weight so i can fall pregnant again soon, whether via IVF (we have 2 embryo's in storage) or naturally. My aim is to get to 100kgs by august if not before...
Kelly

Replies

• ladydee43
    ladydee43 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi my Name is Diane and I am 50+
    I was at a youth cook out and one of my friends were telling me abt. this sight so I decided to check it out
    so for I like it no not just like I love it. I am over weight and have some medical problems that can be corrected with weight loss
    I have tried lots of diets but all seem to fail. I have a good feeling abt this and I believe I will have the support. Thanks!!!:bigsmile: