Daily Check In 7/28/09

Options
Did you stay within you nutritional goals?
Didn't keep track. I did good for breakfast and my morning snack. Then I went to an Indian restaurant for lunch. I really have no idea how to count that stuff. It's a buffet and I don't know what half of it is called. But it really gave me bad heart burn for the rest of the day, which is unusual, it has never done that. I didn't have anything else yesterday cuz I wasn't feeling good. So I don't really know where my calories were.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
Not sure about calories, but I did finally workout.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
Did P90X Legs and Chest (until I fell from the pull up bar, then I called it done, but I got 40 min. in)

What would I have done differently? Not eaten Indian food. I love this food, but I know it's probably high in sodium and if I don't know how to count it, I shouldn't be eating it. Plus, it is hard for me to control my portions.

What is today's personal goals?
Stay within my calories and workout

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Yes!

Pretty much, although didn't get up to my 20 minutes, only 14 on running.

Actually go to the gym, even though I felt exhausted.

What would I have done differently?
    Pushed myself a little harder on the running.

Going to Depeche Mode Concert with friends, so using good sense when sitting around chilling out with food.
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within you nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the gym - 45 minutes on the Elliptical - 475 calories gone!!!

What would I have done differently? I would have like to spend more time at the gym.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories (with healthy choices) and workout

Have a good day!! :happy:
    228075.png
  • Tigger1968
    Options
    did I meet personal goals? No---It rained last night and I did not do my nightly walk!
    Did I exercise? yes---I did 30 minutes brisk walking in the AM---with my golden retriever
    what would I do differently? I would have walked in the rain or not!
    I met my caloric intake for the day---so I am happy with that.

I will be moving classrooms today and not getting my morning walk in because of the doctors appointment!
    Keep strong!
    Lost 6 pounds thus far!
  • coolviolet73
    Options
    Yes, and I did not eat my exercise cals. Woooo!

I reached the 30 minute mark on the arc trainer, so I can say with confidence, "Yes!"

I made the mistake of weighing myself (day after my b-day), and noticed a slight gain...despite my frustration, I rallied and did let let my mood ruin my diet. Yay for positive behavior!

Braved the ab machines at the gym. I get intimidated about doing crunches down on the main floor.

To use an ab machine at the gym! I need to stop being shy and intimidated by other gym members! I belong there as much as they do, if not moreso.

P.S. I'm totally jealous of Lulu getting to go to the Depeche Mode concert---have a great time!!!:smile:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    yes, even under a little.

Yes, I hopped right back on the wagon

Only had one bite of the carmel rice crispies to taste them. Did not eat any brownies or regular rice cripies.

Nothing, I am happy with my day.

Not to eat what ever junk shows up at work today. Drink lots of water. Make it to the group bike ride tonight!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

What would I have done differently? Not eaten Indian food. I love this food, but I know it's probably high in sodium and if I don't know how to count it, I shouldn't be eating it. Plus, it is hard for me to control my portions.
    Ah... portions... very hard for me to control too. I've been dying for Thai food but I know I will eat the entire meal so I am trying to avoid it a little longer :ohwell:

Have a good day... don't forget to drink your water to flush out the sodium :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    :mad: :mad: Did you stay within you nutritional goals? No ... went WAY over ... I had a big emotional binge eating night - slipped into old, bad behavior

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? :sad: Not at all - went way over on calories and didn't exercise

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing :noway:

What would I have done differently? Wouldn't have snacked right after work and started 'binge' eating ... would have walked instead like I had planned

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, already worked out for an hour so that's good
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No.

I tracked my calories but didn't stop when I knew I would go over. No willpower :ohwell:

Went to Zumba over lunch

Put duct tape over my mouth

To not be jealous of Lulu going to the DM concert. David Gahan was going to be my husband back in the day :happy: . Oh, and I'll drink my water.