Snacking Problem

Options
Hi guys!!!
Hope anybody can motivate me to stop snacking. I really love snacking. Too much!!! :sad:

I used to snack with carrots or may b sometime with fruits. But i couldn't get long with it. My mouth keep feeling not satisfied. I still need somthing sour or a little bit spicy. Anybody can help me how to make my snacking healthy and delicious.?
Some people said drink a lot of water will help u to keep full. My daily water intake daily is already 4-5L .
Any suggestion for me???

Replies

• bubblyfisz
    Options
    Hi guys!!!
    Hope anybody can motivate me to stop snacking. I really love snacking. Too much!!! :sad:

I used to snack with carrots or may b sometime with fruits. But i couldn't get long with it. My mouth keep feeling not satisfied. I still need somthing sour or a little bit spicy. Anybody can help me how to make my snacking healthy and delicious.?
    Some people said drink a lot of water will help u to keep full. My daily water intake daily is already 4-5L .
    Any suggestion for me???
  • WMayfield
    WMayfield Posts: 19
    Options
    I love to snack, too! To satisfy your spicy taste, try celery dipped in salsa---it's really good! I lile cheese & crackers, so I'll set out one serving of each and slowly eat it. I'm usually satisfied with less if I pay attention to what I'm eating.
  • moonshadow
    Options
    I was just telling someone a second ago about a program called I Can Make You Thin. Last week he showed us a this thing where you hold the thumb & middle finger together tightly and think of your favorite food. Now while thinking of that food in your mind Imagine your are eating it but it has hair on it, and worms and cig butts and whatever else that really grosses you out. Hold that image in your head for a few secs til you really feel it and see your self eating it. Then on the right hand hold the thumb & middle finger thightly together & think of times that made you happy. Bring the picture in real good to your mind like a time when you were in love, or a place you went that made you happy whatever and hold that image in your head while holding your fingers together. Then the next time you get ready to go for that favorite food hold your left hand fingers and bring in those images. And then do the same with the right hand w/the happy feel good images. I do it and it works real good for me. After a few times it works real fast. The minute it pops in my head my mind goes straight to the gross image and it stops me. It kills the attack mode for that food. But if I want to eat it I can
  • destilynne
    Options
    Hello,

Well I keep myself from snacking by eating 5 small meals a day. I start out with breakfast,,,cereal and coffee , then 2 and a half hours later I eat a snack....banana, kellogg's special k bar , apple, etc. all under 100 calories, then again 2 and a half hours later ,,,lunch, salad, soup, etc. then again 2 and a half hours llater a snack and then 2 and a half hours later dinner....and I also fit in 2 glasses of wine all for 1200 calories daily and I have lost 25 pounds in 3 months. This schedule of eating keeps the metabolism moving and this way you are not hungry. After dinner I just drink water... I hope this helps..this is a great site for support and ideas. :smile:
  • bubblyfisz
    Options
    hi miss moon!
    I like the way you motivate yourself. Always imagine something bad to the food u going to eat. :bigsmile:
    i love it and i will try to imagine the worst i can ya!
    Thank you
  • bubblyfisz
    Options
    hi miss destilynne
    Is that mean your whole day meals are only snackings?

My portion were:
    Breakfast (8.00am)- 1 mug (300ml) cereal drinks.
    Lunch (12.30)- 3 kinds of veggie + smtime mix with tofu or potatos. No rice. ( i am Asian) hehehhe....
    then after work is my snacking habits come>>>
    Dinner - never have constant menu. sometime with cereal, sometime with soup.
    Is it too much???