Smooth or Hairy

Options

Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Half and half! I love a little chest hair, but um below the belt, SMOOTH! <3
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Stubble hurts. I'm not big on the hairy ness factor but shaving everywhere is not good either. Chafing and razor burn. Yuck. I like trimmed. I think if there is back hair, wax it. Legs, arms, etc are fine. Neatly trimmed chest and groin area if it needs it.

I massage for a living and hairy and stubbly both suck!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Usually, I like smooth guys (chest and nether regions) but my man now is a hairy beast and I love it! The funny part is, he's balding so he always shaves his head.
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I always thought I'd prefer smooth, but a wookie came along and swept me off my feet, and now I realize that it really doesn't matter.

lol i know how you feel
  • Rscrappy
    Rscrappy Posts: 35
    Options
    Smooth from the shoulders up the rest natural. The Lord made hime that way for a reason.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    But seriously, I like mine smooth, but I'll take hair if he's worth it.

Exactly!
  • getfit022712
    Options
    "Wookie" awesome. lol.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    If he's 'average' then natural is best. If he looks like he's wearing a sweatsuit when nude, then steps need to be taken.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Smooth below and face, but little arm and chest hair is fine. No problem with a shaved guy though x
  • glittermouse
    Options
    Men need to know this! I am hairy, but certainly not a Wookiee! I've always been self conscious of it. Perhaps I've been too much so.

Well, let's get the word out, then!

As I see it, the real thing I'm after is the man, not the hair. So while I may have preferences/feelings about chest or back hair, it's really nothing compared to everything else I'm looking for: is he a good man? Does he have a job? Does he treat me right? Does he take care of a responsibilities? THOSE are the things I'm looking for. And if he happens to be on the smoother side, all the better.

Like I was telling a friend the other day, personal appearance, while important, is just like wrapping paper on a gift. You may like the wrapping paper and bow, but ultimately you throw that part away and only keep what's inside. It's the same with men.
  • glittermouse
    Options
    I always thought I'd prefer smooth, but a wookie came along and swept me off my feet, and now I realize that it really doesn't matter.

This made me giggle. Good for both of you!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I prefer men who are naturally less hairy. Those who are hairy.. leave it be. I find it a bit feminine for men to worry about that stuff.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Natural except for their private area.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If a man is willing to go to the trouble to shave it all, I'm totally for it.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    If a man is willing to go to the trouble to shave it all, I'm totally for it.

can i borrow your weed whacker?
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    natural... but my husband is naturally not very furry. i hate really hairy guys, but i'd hate one who was smoother than me lol
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    No chest or back hair! everything else is good

This! My man is still sexy, even without a lot of hair left on top!
  • No chest or back hair! everything else is good

Agreed!
  • belle_bopper
    Options
    However the good lord made them...... Wookie is fine by me I love running my fingers through their hair..... hhhhhhmmmmmm
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I got lucky, my man is naturally smooth and I love it and him... a hairy chest and back, just not my thing.