NSV - Some old clothing fits again (pic)

Options
spearfox
spearfox Posts: 276 Member
I still have a ways to go on losing inches and weight. Several of my jeans are being held up by a belt cinched to the last notch.
Anyway, I looked through my closet to see what might fit. There are 8 pairs of jeans just waiting for me to lose weight.
Today I decided to try one of my old favorite t-shirts. I quit wearing it a few years ago.
It fit great.
2012-03-17_18-45-43_51.jpg
Maybe now that the shirt fits again I should wear it to certain stores.:bigsmile: :laugh:

Replies

• spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    For problems with the pic it says - Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

2012-03-17_18-45-43_51.jpg
  • Keekie51
    Keekie51 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AWESOME SHIRT! I'm a newbie waiting to get into several clothing items buried in my closet. Nice to see you are getting there!
  • Sabrina8338
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I tried on my Friday the 13th t-shirt last night and it finally fits as well!! Good job!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    After this week - I HAVE to go shopping in my closet. I can't believe how my loose my pants are. And only 14lbs down. Good Job on the T-shirt. Love the saying...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!