Please help! I can't do it by myself!

Options
I am Mia and I'm 22 years old. I need support and friends to help me with my weight loss. I have nobody at home who supports me and I am grasping at straws. I can't do it alone. Please add me

Replies

• grohcorrea
    Options
    Hi Mia,

My name is Sarah. I am 40 and I live in Colorado Springs, Co. I don't want to give up on my body yet! I want to support you and let you know - weight loss is One Day at A Time.... even, 1 minuet, 1 meal.
    You can do it!!!

Keep me updates.
    Sarah
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place, lots of good people and support here.
  • gkershner
    gkershner Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi Mia, I'm Gloria and I live in Ohio. After being very thin as a child and teen I started putting on weight once I started working full time. That was years ago and it has really added up. After going on a couple of trips with my sister and not being able to keep up, it was finally time to get serious for my self image and for my health. The weight is coming off slowly as I make changes in diet and lifestyle, but I just try to keep looking ahead to the next milestone - Easter, summer, my birthday in August, etc. I'd be glad to be added as a friend so we can encourage each other.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You'll definitely find people to encourage and support you on your way to reaching your goals!