Ladies: Would you rather

Options
2»

Replies

• mdailey93
    mdailey93 Posts: 95
    Options
    so what most of you are saying is that right now for body and looks, Im a 5. But, if I made 300 grand a year, Im an 8. If i was going to inheret my family's billions, I would be a 10?

sounds fair enough

I don't think money makes you more attractive. But if I had to choose between a big bank account and a big 'pants' I would choose the bank account. But overall personality can make up for anything. Besides, who said you were a 5?
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fat wallet. Like 2nd commenter, can't be in bed all day.
    Now, I post my question?

Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?

I would MUCH rather have to say everything on my mind! To never speak again is... unthinkable!
  • linda768
    linda768 Posts: 22
    Options
    I don't care about the size of the wallet or the "pants." I look at the personality.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    so what most of you are saying is that right now for body and looks, Im a 5. But, if I made 300 grand a year, Im an 8. If i was going to inheret my family's billions, I would be a 10?

sounds fair enough

I don't think money makes you more attractive. But if I had to choose between a big bank account and a big 'pants' I would choose the bank account. But overall personality can make up for anything. Besides, who said you were a 5?

the mean people on the "rate the person above you" thread. But, this isnt a thread for men, so I will exit gracefully. Probably too late for the gracefully part. have fun ladies!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    walet
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Pants.

I make my own money.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You guys aren't playing right.
    The next poster answers the above posters question, then posts one of their own! Like this!

Fat wallet.

Would you rather never have kids or have a bunch of kids.

BUNCH OF KIDS - for sure..

would you rather have a personal chef or a personal trainer??
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    If he's got a fat wallet I can buy the other
  • MissDana1105
    MissDana1105 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wallet. Even though right now I'm settling on the other, hehe.

I would rather never speak again than say everything I thought.

I'd rather have a bunch of kids than none (would work well with the fat wallet ;)

And I'd rather have the jealous super passionate boyfriend

And I can't think of a good question.
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You guys aren't playing right.
    The next poster answers the above posters question, then posts one of their own! Like this!

Fat wallet.

Would you rather never have kids or have a bunch of kids.

BUNCH OF KIDS - for sure..

would you rather have a personal chef or a personal trainer??

Personal Chef for sure! I can work out on my own, but having someone cooking healthy meals for me every night would be AWESOME!

Would you rather:
    Live in a big beautiful house in a rough neighborhood or a cramped house in a nice neighborhood