What's your 3 favorite meals to order when dining out?

Options
124»

Replies

• InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pizza: Ham, pineapple, and jalapeno with ranch for dipping
    Chinese: Kung pao chicken, fried pork dumplings, shimp rangoon, and hot & sour soup
    Italian: Butternut squash ravioli with cream sauce, salad with blue cheese dressing, and garlic bread
    American: Fried chicken, potato salad, deviled eggs, cucumber-dill-sour cream salad
    Mexican: Carnitas enchiladas, chips & spicy bean dip, margaritas
    Wendy's (I'm including this as it's own category because it's my favorite fast food place >_>): The "W", Dave's Hot & Juicy Burger, Asiago Chicken Sandwich

Lol, fantasizing about all this incredibly bad, incredibly delicious food feels like healthy diet 'dirty talk' :P
  • mama_of_3cubs
    mama_of_3cubs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    3 latest favs 1. Veggie Udon soup- Edo w/ sriracha
    2. greek salad
    3. wor wonton 1/2 order

3 Previous 1. The ultimate- Red lobster
    2.jambalaya fettuccini- Boston Pizza
    3. Harveys Original burger loaded w/ poutine and pepsi LoL
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    1.) Spicy chicken and a large Dr.Pepper from Chick-Fil-A
    2.) Enchilada, rice, beans, and a margarita from my favorite local mexican place
    3.)Buffalitos with chips and salsa and a mikes hard lemonde from Buffalo Wild Wings

However, if I'm splurging I'll take home made BBQ over eating out any day. ;]
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Cowboy Burger and onion rings from Applebees!
    Half Way wings from cuckoos ( medium hot wings)
    Steak chicken Shrimp fajitas from Franciscos

With Margaritas
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    1. Vietnamese Bun Thit Cha Gio (vermicelli and pork with crispy spring roll)
    2. Indian Chicken 65 and Chicken Tikka Masala
    3.Thai deep fried duck
    3a Any Sushi Maki
    3b. Chinese crispy orange chicken
    3c. Qdoba Ancho Chili Burrito
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have way more than just 3!!! Butttt

1 general restaurant cheeseburger with avocado mmmmmm
    2 olive garden breadsticks and fettucini alfredo
    3 pizza and cheese sticks

And so many more!!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Chicken fried rice at PF Changs.
    Steak, potatoes and veggies
    Gluten free pancakes with bacon and hashbrowns.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pre diet
    Appetizer
    Main Course
    Dessert

Ok, really.
    Whataburger triple meat, triple cheese burger with mayo, onions and lettuce. A large chocolate shake. Large fries AND/OR large onion rings.
    Pizza with breadsticks.
    An enchilda platter from the local Tex-Mex place. Of course that came with the unlimited chips, salsa, queso and flour tortillas.

Since I started MFP all I have done is a fresco taco and beef Gordita from Taco Bell. That stayed within diet.
  • WorkoutMaine
    Options
    Buffalo Wings- Fried then BBQ sauce then thrown on the grill!!! AWESOME!!!!
    Massive Butter poached Lobster Roll - No mayo or just a smidge.
    Massive bowl of Spaghetti and Meatballs
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    1. Steak and lobster
    2. pizza
    3. chicken fajitas
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love mexican - I love burrito bowls from Mad Mex and Gomez y Guzman. They also are low on the cals and not too unbalanced with sugars and fats, so I don't feel guilty about eating them if I am out.

I also eat a lot of felafel rolls - again, not too high on cals, the fat is not super high and mostly the good sort, and it has lots of healthy salad. And a well made one is super tasty.

I don't eat as much italian as what I used to, but I love canneloni, and was surprised to find out that it is a good option as far as italian goes - not a huge amount of refined carbs or saturated fat (at least for the vegetarian versions I eat). If I eat italian now, I try to do a salad with lots of veggies and little or no dressing and canneloni.

I try and eat well when I am out - but the bad three I would order if I don't care about the cals would be pizza, indian with all of the breads! eleventy!, and cheesecake.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Macdonalds - Sweet chilli chicken wrap, fries, vanila milkshake, mcflurry :love:
    Indian - Poppadoms, mango cutney dip, chicken korma, egg fried rice, chips, vodka and coke :heart:

And i dont have a 3rd! Im not keen on like Chinese, half the food is rank =/
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Sushi Sashimi or any roll
    Reubens with french fries
    TGI Fridays Vanilla Bean Cheesecake & their pot stickers omgggg death lol
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    1 -( Texas Roadhouse ) Chicken fried steak with mashed potatos, gravy, veggies and lots of those yummy rolls
    2- (Cracker Barrel) Chicken & Dumplings with mashed potatos, corn, green beans, biscuits and a big cold glass of milk
    3- (Any good pizza place) A big ol' pizza with sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, onions, some breadsticks and lots
    of pop!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Veggie egg foo young

Chicken thai rice (I pick the chicken pieces out, because I don't like it)

Also, I'll be eating soft serve (kiddie sized) ice cream this spring and summer too.

BUT the good news is I pre-plan eating this/these things and will do extra workouts so it fits in--no problem.