50lbs down w/ mfp. comparison pics same dress

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I was wondering how the belt still worked, and I realized it's a stretchy belt. I'm a little slow. :embarassed: I love wearing belts again, and yesterday, I turned in 3 leather belts for major resizing. Enjoy your new figure!
  • melmarkivee
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! Congrats and good luck in reaching your goal. You're almost there!!!!!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow that's really good/you look great..i am trying to get back into a nice shirt that i had b4 my baby..but like you said it takes time..
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Loss of 97lbs all together since having my daughter in 2009. After giving birth in dec of 2009 i weighed a whopping 259lbs. When i started MFP in june of 2011 i weighed 212. As of yesterday i weigh 162lbs :). My goal is 140, so im slowly but surely getting there. :happy:

IMG_7144-1.jpg

You look amazing. I hope you're proud of yourself (I am!!!) because that loss is incredible and very evident! You go girl!!!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    what a difference! you look great :happy:
  • zigzag13
    zigzag13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!! AWESOME JOB, KEEP IT UP :)
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The difference is astounding! What a motivator!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW...I hope you continue to post progress reports.....you are a true inspiration. Thanks for posting.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous achievement - and you look MARVELOUS, Mom! Great work!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    fantastic! our #s are similar :-)
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fabulous!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    You look super cute in both pictures!! Congratulations on your lose! You look amazing!
  • gdwarkaj
    gdwarkaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congratulations on getting to this part of your journey.
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love that you have the same gorgeous smile & cheekbones in both pictures - you are one of those who looks good at any weight.....but this one sure feels better, doesn't it?
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    well done! I love to see the comparisons in the same clothes and same poses :)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU look Fantastic! Go girl! Awesome job. You should be so proud of yourself!!!!!

Dominique
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up!
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, You look amazing!!!!!1 :smile:
  • katglaze
    katglaze Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • IndependentGuilt
    Options
    You look Amazing. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT job. I'll have to read your posts and see your secrets. Keep going chica!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!