I started Les Mills Pump 90 day program

Options
12346»

Replies

• tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Is this program really $200??! I just looked on the site and it said $194. A MFP friend of mine said he purchased it for $140. Did the price go up?

he might've signed up as a coach...
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Is this program really $200??! I just looked on the site and it said $194. A MFP friend of mine said he purchased it for $140. Did the price go up?

he might've signed up as a coach...

Yes he might have done that. You could also go that route just to get the 25% discount or you could contact Beachbody customer service and ask if they have a 3 installment payment plan for the program like they do for their other programs. You won't get the free workout with the installation plan but it might be more budget friendly for you anyway.

If you are interested in the coach option let me know (unless you already have a BB coach) and I'd be happy to explain what it entails.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi All. It's been a few days since I've posted but, I've been continuing my LMP program and alternating days with Turbo Fire for cardio. Today I did Pump Extreme for the first time. 60 minutes of butt busting lifting...too many squats and lunges to count but I feel great (and sore!)

I love this program and plan to continue it long after the initial 90 days is done. No results to report since I haven't taken any measurements but I'm definitely getting stronger and the workouts are FUN!!!
  • Rhonda8165
    Rhonda8165 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started this plan too. Do you know where to find the approximate calorie burn for each of the dvd's? I can't seem to find it anywhere. good luck with your routines, I'm hoping this is going to be intense enough to put me at my goal.

Thanks!
    Rhonda
  • Rhonda8165
    Rhonda8165 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just bought this and after shipping it will be right at $200.00. I did have them split the payments into 2 months though.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I use my heart rate monitor to track calories burned and then I create custom exercise entries in MFP to post my results. I really only use the information to tell me workout to workout if I'm increasing intensity or slacking off since I can see how many calories I burned the last time I did the same workout.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump