What badness can't you live without?

Options

Replies

• 911chell
    911chell Posts: 26
    Options
    dark chocolate (which i know isnt entirely bad for you)
    cheetos .. now that can be a problem
  • k_pattie
    k_pattie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! I've started buying all natural [where the only ingredient listed is peanuts] to help combat the additional sugar and oils, and I only eat a moderate amount per day. Apples and crunchy peanut butter -- my favorite snack
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My coffee creamer. I have to have it. Period. As well as some occasional chocolate. I found that just a tablespoon of Nestle tollhouse morsels does the trick to combat my chocolate craving!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, not a lot, but when I want a drink or glass of wine; then I have it! I have no problem fitting it into my caloric goals, I'm usually under and rarely if ever over... So, it's not "BAD", it's like everything else; fine in moderation! :drinker:
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    caramel cowtails..
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options

In the most part tho, I'm not a dog so don't reward my self with food...

LOL!

I can't live without ice cream, I fear for everyone's safety when I go too long without it :L
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hmmm ice cream.

Definitely ice cream.

In fact, I'm gonna have some right now!

I'm with ya!
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Cheese, bread, sour cream, and alcohol. Not necessarily in that order. :D
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Cheese, candy, ice cream, and cookies. I love all of the bad stuff! A diet doesn't work for me if I try to cut it out.
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I thought I couldn't live without cheese, then I found out I'm severely lactose intolerate and cheese was making me sick. Turns out I can live without it just fine, especially since I feel a thousand times better! I think there is no such thing as something you can't live without.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    hoards of sushi & beer :)
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I do love beer though, and I drink too much of it. Even though it fits in my daily calorie goals, I think it is keeping me on this plateau. so it has to go. :(:( Going to try to remember the lesson about cheese.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    vodka and wine :drinker:
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Red wine. Need it to live. lol
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Chocolate (always have Lindt excellence dark choc bars in the fridge for my choc hit)

Bread (will have wholemeal bread or homemade laden-with-fibre bread instead)

Pasta/rice/potato (use brown rice, limit my intake of white pasta and well potato...I'm Irish so HAVE to have potato, just limit the amount I do eat!)
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I love chocolate. And biscuits. I don't see any reason to give them up. I think I should be able to have everything in moderation. It's working fine for me so far.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Sweets... Sadly... Every Christmas I always get a tub of Haribo's Golden Bears. They are eaten within a few days lol. I have calmed down on the sweets though. If I am having a craving for something sweet like haribo's. I have a packet of Haribo's Roulettes which have 10 sweets in them, 83kcal I think for all of them and I chew them slowly and try to keep them in my mouth as long as I can.

I had a packet of them a few days ago and they lasted me 30 minutes or so. I had massive urges for sweets last night, because the night before that my family went out to see a musical, they bought several big packets of sweets, luckily I didn't go with them or else I would of been snacking on them all night... They had some left over and I saw them last night in the junk food draw. JELLY BABIES!!! There was like 50g of them in there. I weighed them and was so tempted to eat them. I was strong enough to pull through, put them back in the draw and weighed about 50g of Blueberries instead. Cravings disappeared and staying within my calorie goal :D
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. I don't "live without" anything. I think the most important thing is "moderation". You should be able to treat yourself to your favorite things. I have tried in the past to totally take a few things out of my diet. Well, that did not work for me. I work hard in the gym, and if I want to treat myself, I will. It just needs to be in moderation. But- Answer to the question, I could not live without beer, salty chips, popcorn (especially movie theater popcorn with lots of butter) , and cheese. I am not a big fan of chocolate. (I do eat it sometimes, but it is not something I crave)
  • kate_n_pjs
    kate_n_pjs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Tortillas - they are delicious and handy for eating hummus and cheese or eggs... They make a meal better.

and sadly

:drinker: Alcohol... I drink WAY too many calories.... a goal of mine over the next few weeks is to cut it down and out!!!!
  • cannikita
    cannikita Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love Pizza! I have even had dreams about pizza. lol. I still fit it in but I eat less of it and make sure I budget my calories accordingly.