Spring Break, gain or lose weight?

Options
I actually lost weight during Spring Break! Normally I clean my house on weekends and enjoy my vacation being lazy in front of tv with a snack. This time I cleaned during the week, exercised at home, stayed under on my daily calorie in take, and stayed away from snacks as much as possible.

Did you lose any weight during SB? Do anything fun?

Replies

• MrsInmon
    MrsInmon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • rldnellor
    rldnellor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My spring break is this coming week and I am hoping to lose a few pounds during it...we will see. Congrats on your progress!
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I was afraid to weigh myself today, so I don't know :P. I ate and drank so much that I'm guessing my weight's up, but I figure it will go back down regardless now that I'm going to get back in my routine. I'll look in a couple days :). But good job losing while still on break!
  • nickelsthoughts
    Options
    I think I gained a few pounds. I don't own a scale anymore so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to weigh myself. I'm hopeful but doubt I lost anything. I've been veggie on the couch all week because it rained 3 out of 5 days and this weekend has been all about family. So just maybe but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Congrats that you stayed on track and lost weight! That's so awesome!
  • MrsInmon
    MrsInmon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you