Has anyone tried Tiffany Rothe workouts?

Options
Hey,

I discovered Tiffany Rothe workouts in youtube after someone mentioned it in one of the posts.
Just wondering if anyone has actually done it or subscribed with her and what are the results? I must say the workouts look amazing and promising...

Replies

• cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've just started - I've done her warm up and the waist and hips one - they are good - certainly made my muscles ache and I love that they are only 10 minutes or so long so easy to fit in. They are easy to follow and she has instructions for less fit people as well (me!)
  • ekeledo
    ekeledo Posts: 15
    Options

yes it was!!! :)) thanks for that.. how is it going?
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have!! I love her!!! I've only lost 7 pounds so far but with her videos I've gone from a 14 to a 12 :) She's great and her workouts are fun!!!
  • ekeledo
    Options
    I have!! I love her!!! I've only lost 7 pounds so far but with her videos I've gone from a 14 to a 12 :) She's great and her workouts are fun!!!

i think i will too..ive done it like 2 days via youtube and they are so effective...cant wait for the payday...seems like a good place to spend my money lol..
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options
    hey how long since you joined? keep up the good work
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options
    oh okay you answered already thanks
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've only done her vids on youtube as well but once I able to I'll totally join her inner circle :)
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options
    Yes I have tried a few of her workouts and they are amazing. My love handles were sore for a few days....It's great though
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I might have to check them out. they sound like a good workout.
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options
    I understand that's what i a had to do but I've been doing other workouts as well but now that you mention it ...I am about to do one at least twice
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options
    Believe me when I say they are try it you will love it but it will hurt the next day or so...
  • samdancer86
    samdancer86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love them too. The first couple times I did the Booty Shaking Waist Workout and the Get Your Sexy Back workout I hurt all over the next day. I'm walking and weight training too, so I don't know how much is attributed to the Tiffany Rothe worouts, but I've lost 21 lbs and 30 inches since January.
  • ekeledo
    Options
    I love them too. The first couple times I did the Booty Shaking Waist Workout and the Get Your Sexy Back workout I hurt all over the next day. I'm walking and weight training too, so I don't know how much is attributed to the Tiffany Rothe worouts, but I've lost 21 lbs and 30 inches since January.

OMG that is amazing result!!! Great job. I hope I can do the same....:)
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options

great job !!!!!!!!!!
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Question - is the Booty Shaking Waist Workout an "abs" workout?

Thanks!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

yes it was!!! :)) thanks for that.. how is it going?

amazing! with diets ive lost 6lb and about 8 inches :) Thats just with the youtube ones :D