Any vacations plan this summer to show off that body?

Options

Replies

• Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One of my friends is getting married near Philly so my boyfriend and I are going to head down there for a long weekend. It will be our 1st vacation and 1st wedding so double the excitement. I would love to be able to wear a cute new swimsuit in the hotel pool so let's hope to use 15 more pounds before then (end of May)!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Going to Cancun at the end of May so I hope to lose as much as possible by then, and then I will continue on my weight loss journey when we get back.
  • minerty
    minerty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hitchiking from Portugal->Spain->France->Italy->Slovenia->Croatia->Romania->Bulgaria and then back to Poland.
    Wish you all great vacations! Cheers!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hitchiking from Portugal->Spain->France->Italy->Slovenia->Croatia->Romania->Bulgaria and then back to Poland.
    Wish you all great vacations! Cheers!

Wow you're brave!!!!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Annual vacation @ Nags Head. Already down from a 40 to a 36 waist, but I want to be in a 34 to 32 by August.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    We are going kayaking! I probably will need a new suit. I put one of my old one on today and it was VERY baggy. And possibly the beach and snorkeling.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Don't have one yet but do have a vacation to Hawaii next month.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Mother's day week on the Isle of Palms SC, right beside Charleston South Carolina. Can't wait to get into the bikini!!! One whole week of beach and shrimp!
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    HEADED TO LONG ISLAND NY
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Headed back to Winterpeg for the summer. I grew up there and my family heard about my weight loss and dying to see what i look like now. My aunt promised a shopping trip to celebrate if I dropped to a 12. I'm about to shrink out of my size 10's now so I'll probably be an 8 by the time I get there. I can't wait to see their faces. I've never been a single digit size my entire life. :-)
  • kimclaws
    kimclaws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Okinawa Japan! whooo!! can't wait!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Cancun in June =P Ready to go already!!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Going to Puerto Rico.

Its crazy to see how many of you are coming to Las Vegas.
  • fhacker
    fhacker Posts: 57
    Options
    Puerto Rico in April.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I live 1/2 mile from the beach, so any day can be a bikini day.

I would like to be at my best for the annual family reunion in July. I'm finally skinnier than my skinny cousin!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start cleaning pools this summer. I'll be honest I don't really know what the hell I'll be doing, but I plan to just walk around the pool shirtless. Hopefully that's enough to get me paid.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Okinawa Japan! whooo!! can't wait!

Are you military affiliated?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I live in a vacation zone, so I'll just be chillin' on the beach.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Won't have anything really worth showing off, but will be going to Myrtle Beach in May. Been doing that for three years now.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    As my husband (tgeyer1) is a golf course superintendent we don't get much summer vacation time. I am however quite happy that I will be able to wear shorts this summer for the first time in 3 years.

Takin' that joy where I can get it :bigsmile: