Help...Weight Loss Rollercoaster

Options
I started calorie counting with MFP a little while ago, and I was super motivated and very consistent about my counting, and then I didn't count for a couple of days, but since yesterday have gotten motivated again. This is great except for I binged today, and now I'm just feeling guilty and upset, like it's all ruined now. And I would normally get out and exercise on days like this, but I nanny two home bound children on Tuesdays, so I'm stuck with no means to exercise and a fully stocked kitchen. Just wondering if anyone else gets these days and how to move on without losing all hope.

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    dont give up! jog in place while you watch the kids, do some stand up leg kicks, i saw this show it burns 10 calories a min....:wink:

stand up straight hands at your side and kick your leg up at the knee!

look up some in house excerisizes! i wish i could be more helpful! Just dont give up! :bigsmile:
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    Are they home bound because they are sick or something?
    If they aren't sick and are old enough to move why don't you take them outside and teach them how to play catch or if they must stay inside you can play a game of follow the leader. If they're around the 3-5 age that'll be sure to burn a few calories and its fun.
  • spicespice04
    Options
    I get those days too.. the only way that I get through them is to remember that tomorrow is a new day.
    Best of luck to you!!
    Keep going! you can do it!
  • fashionfitness
    Options
    Thank you so much for your advice. It helps a lot.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I started calorie counting with MFP a little while ago, and I was super motivated and very consistent about my counting, and then I didn't count for a couple of days, but since yesterday have gotten motivated again. This is great except for I binged today, and now I'm just feeling guilty and upset, like it's all ruined now. And I would normally get out and exercise on days like this, but I nanny two home bound children on Tuesdays, so I'm stuck with no means to exercise and a fully stocked kitchen. Just wondering if anyone else gets these days and how to move on without losing all hope.
    Your a nanny to two home bound kids? You could make up some games where your playing and moving around. Its one way of burning calories.:flowerforyou: