? Regarding 5th week c25k

Options
Where u able to do the 20 mins run on w5d3? im reAlly nervous about this! Lol

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was nervous too, but totally surprised myself and did it, no problem. I'm not saying it was totally easy, but the time went by faster than I expected and I didn't feel like I was gonna die or anything! :tongue: You can do it!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was nervous too, but totally surprised myself and did it, no problem. I'm not saying it was totally easy, but the time went by faster than I expected and I didn't feel like I was gonna die or anything! :tongue: You can do it!

I hope i can do it! :tongue: time will tell! Exited to get there and try
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just did it on Friday! I was a lifelong non runner 5 weeks ago. I love this program!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I just did it on Friday! I was a lifelong non runner 5 weeks ago. I love this program!

Wow congrats! Im a lifelong non runner too! Lol! But am excited to hopefully be a runner!
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    These responses totally give me confidence for when I reach it myself.

Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll own it!
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I have to do Week 5 day 3. The two mile run. I was complaining about how it goes from 2 3/4 mile runs to a two mile run. I kept saying there is no way I can do that. My husband lovingly reminded me that I didn't think I could do the 3/4 mile run either and I did. So we'll see how tomorrow goes. :)
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Tomorrow I have to do Week 5 day 3. The two mile run. I was complaining about how it goes from 2 3/4 mile runs to a two mile run. I kept saying there is no way I can do that. My husband lovingly reminded me that I didn't think I could do the 3/4 mile run either and I did. So we'll see how tomorrow goes. :)

Good luck tomorrow! Keep us posted! Im sure u will be fine! Just go slow if u need too!