For all my ZUMBA LOVERS

Options

Replies

• jclark21
    jclark21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Zumba addict since last June. Except for during winter (I got super busy during the holidays), I've been going at least once a week pretty much since then. I took to Zumba like a fish to water, picking up the steps very very quickly. I even survived a Zumbathon! (2 hours straight of Zumba with 15 different instructors). Once I get closer to my goal weight (only lost the weight I gained during winter so far :P) I'd LOVE to teach classes, especially once I have more endurance.
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    zumba is so much fun. i take the class from time to time.
  • student37
    student37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have heard a few people around here use that. Is there a beginner level for those like me? I would have to do it at home as not gym local.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    zumba for the wii has levels, and you can even do the same one over and over if ya want!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    today i did zumba for the wii on expert for 44 mins and my hrm said i had burned 423 calories ...i nearly died of shock, i normally burn that of in a class but never on the wii before ...also found that expert is easy then beginner on the wii which is odd , happy zumbering all :)
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • tjortegon
    tjortegon Posts: 26
    Options
    Teaching my first Zumba class tomorrow.....very nervous!!!

How exciting!!! just remember to smile and have fun... You'll so great!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    BUMP:happy:
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba! I combine it with other workouts so hard to say how much I lost just due to it though.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • countrywildflower
    countrywildflower Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i am loving my zumba i conribute it to the 17 lbs I have already lost. Its an awesome workout and fun. Yall add me id love to gain some new friends and support.
  • Trugrit12
    Trugrit12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really love zumba! not all my girlfriends do though but I don't care I'll make friends in class!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    21lbs lost; 15 from Zumba. :-)
  • ashclark60
    Options
    I started taking ZUMBA classes 2 weeks ago and Im hooked! I love it and look forward to my classes!
  • Mandiepandie92
    Options
    Oh my goodness I love zumba!! I go four times a week at Lucille Roberts in NY over here! So far i've lost 6lbs I just started but it cant be more addicting. I also got the game on the Wii it will be arriving soon.

The addiction is intense!!
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I Love it too and do it in class 2-3 times a week (I'd go more but the other classes are all during work hours). I have lost 15 inches in 2 1/2 months and 8 Lbs. I do lifting and cardio too BUT I l have lost about 5 inches in my waist and I total credit that to Zumba. I have my husband addicted now too! I hope to one day be a instructor as well.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    Loving Zumba. Until recently, I had only done Zumba on my Wii. My hospital began offering Zumba classes at no charge to their employees 6 weeks ago. Since then, I've been going to a class three times a week, It's great. I was surprised at how much harder I worked in the class vs on the wii. I've lost approx 5 lbs since I added Zumba classes
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba! Lost weight, inches and absolutely recommend Zumba to everyone.
  • NipsGhost
    NipsGhost Posts: 46
    Options
    I just started Zumba a few days ago. I do it at home on the Wii, I have Zumba 2. I'm not worried about the moves, I used to be a dancer. But I tell ya, I still can't last longer than 14 minutes. Nothing lost yet doing it.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! It helped me lose 20 pounds and win a weightloss competition I just did. For body fact percentage lost and inches lost! Yahoo!!!!