Options
    Doritos Locos Tacos
    Serving size 113g (about 3.5 oz.)
    Calories 200
    Calories from fat 100
    Total fat 11g
    Saturated fat 4.5g

I'll pass.

how many grams of protein? I need to know if I can make it fit.
  • mms1268
    mms1268 Posts: 22
    Options
    Eat the tacos fresco instead! Only 150cal and 7 grams of fat. Not too bad if your craving!!!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Doritos Locos Tacos
    Calories 200
    Calories from fat 100
    Total fat 11g
    Saturated fat 4.5g

I'll pass.

9g protein each, 15g carbs.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Omg. I LOVE Taco Bell. I haven't been there in years though. ;_;
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I see Doritos and I gag. I hate the whole "-itos" family equally, though, so that's just my issue.
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    I was pretty irritated with my husband today. We all took a nice, hour-long walk in gorgeous weather, and what does he do right after? Go through the Taco Bell drive through! He and the kids ate a bunch of fat laden, nasty, processed meat and flour. I asked him if he had any idea what was in those tacos and told him to look up the nutrition info online. He did. He whined and said, "But I was just in the mood and I didn't want to come home and have to eat chick peas," which was what I've been eating today. I told him he didn't have to have chick peas. We have soup, sandwiches, veggies... How am I going to teach the kids about eating right? I didn't yell at him or anything, but I told him I was concerned about the three of them. My kids have to watch their weight, too.

Sorry for everyone who likes Taco Bell. I used to eat tons of it before I got my lap band. I've had Taco Bell like three times between 2009-2011, and then, it has only been the beans, which are still nasty.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    ill be having at least one tonight
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ...hey there.. i really like Taco Bell.... do please don't dis!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if they sell these in Canada? I looooove Doritos! As long as they can make me a bean one....
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I see Doritos and I gag. I hate the whole "-itos" family equally, though, so that's just my issue.

the orange ones smell like dirty feet I will give you that, but the rest of the family of -itos mmmmm. whoever comes up with those flavors needs some sort of prize, like a peace prize of some sort.
  • dododo123
    dododo123 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd take chipotle over taco bell any day. They advertise on tv and it looks sooo delicious, but when I go there and eat, I always feel bad afterwards if not during the meal.
  • MrsInmon
    MrsInmon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    n hey that cool ranch taco is a secret who told u lol

My husband read it on Reddit
  • MrsInmon
    Options
    Doritos Locos Tacos
    Calories 200
    Calories from fat 100
    Total fat 11g
    Saturated fat 4.5g

I'll pass.

9g protein each, 15g carbs.

Thanks! I'll pass
  • jared767
    jared767 Posts: 76
    Options
    Taco Bell has healthy recommendations:

Fresco Style Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco:
    Cals 150
    Total Fat 3.5 g
    Cholesterol 25 mg
    Sodium 480 mg
    Carbs 18 g
    Protein 12 g

Fresco Crunchy Taco
    CAls 150
    Total Fat 8 g
    Cholesterol 20 mg
    Sodium 310 mg
    Carbs 13 g
    Protein 6 g

Ref: http://www.nutritionix.com/taco-bell/fresco-crunchy-taco
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Love Taco Bell, but after going online and seeing the calories that are in most of the items I try to stay away from it. If I do go, I usually just get a chicken soft taco. May have to splurge though and try the Dorito Taco, I love Doritos.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is some Nasty stuff.. taco bell an instant laxative.. couldnt pay me to eat that crap.....
  • MrsInmon
    Options
    Finally had one! Not proud, only had one because I felt guilty. Thought it was pretty tasty and one taco is only 170 calories.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I wanna try them too. lol
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Really want to try Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Tacos! Doritos are my one demon but I dislike Taco Bell. My husband is a jerk cause he tried them already and then told me how they are coming out with a Doritos Cool Ranch taco, WHAT?! Cool Ranch is my favorite.

I really want/need to make the drive to Taco Bell! Have you tried it yet? Will you ever try it? Should I try it? ;)

It's one thing to bag on your husband, but leave Taco Bell out of it. TB never did anything to you! :tongue: