Halfway there! 20lbs down with pics :)

stef827
stef827 Posts: 215 Member
Ok so here is a little background. I had a baby August 27, 2011. I was 180lbs at that time. I dropped 20lbs in the first couple months post partum with no effort. This was just the pregnancy weight, water retention all the stuff that I guess magically disappears after having a baby, lol. I was also nursing so that could have helped. I stayed steady at 160lbs and knew that number wasnt going down if I did not put in some work. I decided after the New Year would be an ideal time for me to start my weight loss journey. Seeing myself in Christmas photos was not enjoyable. So I joined Myfitnesspal and started putting in work on Jan 3rd 2012. I have my good days and my bad days but I never give up. I am SO excited to be halfway to my goal! I love reading the success stories and seeing everyones pictures so I thought I would add my own. See how my back fat just disappeared, that is my favorite thing in the pictures, lol. I will be starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution tomorrow to help get to my goal. I am aiming for mid May and then its maintain, maintain, maintain! Thanks for looking and good luck to everyone on their journey!!!

160lbs
WeightLossPics009-1.jpg

WeightLossPics011-2.jpg

Today-140lbs
WeightLossPics030-1.jpg
WeightLossPics035-1.jpg
WeightLossPics036-1-1.jpg
Got Back Fat? Nope not anymore :drinker:

Replies

• stef827
    Bumpity bump bump bump :)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Great work!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Yay go you! and in about 2 months--AWESOME!

Side note--did you breastfeed? My mom told me that when she breastfed she lost all her baby weight quickly.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Awesome!
  • stef827
    Yay go you! and in about 2 months--AWESOME!

Side note--did you breastfeed? My mom told me that when she breastfed she lost all her baby weight quickly.

Yep I did and still am breastfeeding :)

Thanks everyone!
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    U look great I like ur legs! They actually look thin and girly. Mine are big and gross
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    way to go! august 27th is my birthday too! :)
  • stef827
    U look great I like ur legs! They actually look thin and girly. Mine are big and gross

That is such a blessing to hear because I hate my legs. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)
  • Fantastic WELL DONE!!
    You should be feeling very proud of your self ;-)
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116

Ur welcome my legs are my worst area I can't get rid of the celullite, I couldn't see any on u. U look amazing !
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    awesome job
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    You can really see the difference on your back! Did you do anything specific to get rid of your back fat or did it just naturally occur? Either way, you look fantastic.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    That's awesomeee!! Good job! You look great (:
  • aijhon
    aijhon Posts: 2
    Good Job!! :smile: . really inspire me (^.^)
  • stef827
    You can really see the difference on your back! Did you do anything specific to get rid of your back fat or did it just naturally occur? Either way, you look fantastic.

Thank you! I didn't work specifically on my back. The rolls just started going away as I lost weight :)
  • stef827
    way to go! august 27th is my birthday too! :)

Its a good b-day to have :)
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    congrats great work you look fab
  • stef827

Ur welcome my legs are my worst area I can't get rid of the celullite, I couldn't see any on u. U look amazing !

Well I'm glad you couldn't see it but I definitely have cellulite! It is getting better as the weight comes off. We will see how it is once I'm at my goal. You look totally fabulous by the way! :)
  • vbegret
    vbegret Posts: 2 Member
    http://www.whole-body-detox-diet.com/dry-skin-brushing.html

Try this to reduce cellulite. It works!
  • stef827
    http://www.whole-body-detox-diet.com/dry-skin-brushing.html

Try this to reduce cellulite. It works!

Cool, thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!