What exercise dvd ...

Options
do you workout too.

Replies

• aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am going to try a yogalates one today for flexibility and strengthen the muscles
    I am hoping it is gentle enough to do with my dodgy joints
  • flab2sixpack
    Options
    I had P90X and I have Insanity! but I found that I'm not much of a "workout at home" kinda guy. Last week I bought an XBox 360 w/Kinect and we bought Dance Central 3... THAT is a FUN and effective workout for sure!
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred everyday but also do these DVDs I like to keep it interesting :smile: 20 and 40 min Pilates, Buns of steel (video tape from the 80s lmao), belly dancing dvd, a couple of 10 min ab dvds (got them at Walmart for $3 a piece)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, Zumba , Davina Fit and Hannah Waterman.
  • lizzie1030
    Options
    I just did The Firm Pump, Jump and Jab. I like Ellen Barrett for a gentler workout. I also do Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper (his are tough). I have a few of The Firm and I like Rodney Yee for Yoga and I also have a few Crunch videos. I have about 30 videos that I rotate so I do something a little different everyday.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mornings I do a level from 30 Day Shred and then a level from Ripped in 30. Afternoons I mix it up with BFBM, Shred it with Weights, 6week 6 Pack.
  • Vegetablearian
    Vegetablearian Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I use a playstation 3 and the move to do home workouts .... mainly EA sports active 2 and a dance game great fun!
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    TurboFire!
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do all the Davina McCall ones. Ultimate target is brilliant, and I also do Zumba 2 on the Wii.
  • nico88
    nico88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30DS, 6W6P, BFBM which are all sooooo hard and *****cat dolls because its so much fun :)